2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It's been 2 minutes since I've seen a "this season is about JA and you are too stupid to get this" comment. 

This season was about our whole team. We ***** about JA's help as if nothing is his fault and turn around and say he's the only thing this season matters about.

How are we going to be good if we only care about one player. It better not just be about JA for Beane. Pretty darn lazy for a GM if you ask me. "I GOT.. ONE GOOD PLAYER THIS YEAR! PROCESS ACHEIVED!"

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Jauron almost won a game in Gillette(McKelvin game).......Gailey actually tested BB with his offense........Rex and Marrone came up for air occasionally against Belichick............McD has just been in WAY over his head.

It's been 4 strolls thru the park for BB against McD.

we gave then a good gane on MNF earlier this season..... well, until we didn’t...

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Based on what I've seen this year I'd be absolutely fine moving Edmunds to Sam and playing Stanford at MLB

Me too.

Stanford comes in for one play last week and makes a tremendous play in coverage.

He played well in place of Edmunds earlier in the year.

He's an incredible athlete.

I think he got carted off the field earlier today but yeah I thought he deserved some snaps in the middle when Milano went down.   Was a good time to see what Edmunds might be able to bring from the outside.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The bills scored 41 points with Barkley and never got anywhere near that without him. If he played again and they scored 35+, I would say it’s pretty clear the QB is the issue. This offense looked good 1 time this year. Then we benched that QB. If you put him back in and the offense looked good in both games that Barkley plays, then I’d say the WRs and OC probably aren’t the issue.

OC is fine, we have no talent outside of QB, that is the issue.

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Nope, that one was on Allen.  Gotta put more on that throw.  Happens, Rook will learn...

Exactly! Gotta learn to make the throws under live conditions, and learn from your mistakes. Why is that so hard for people? The history of rookie QB’s says that’s pretty much how it goes, especially without help! 

Just a bad day for Allen.  He had some good throws and reads, but he also made some really bad decisions today.  But I like Arian's patience, "he'll learn."  The worse part of this game was the run defense.  That was just junk man.  They spent money on Star and Murphy and we still get gashed.  What a waste.

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You must not watch football outside of the Bills.  Go read his resume.  Then read McD's.  My god get a grip. 

I watch a lot of football. His resume? He just wasted most of the prime years of the most talented QB in NFL history...

Look at the other teams in the division for most of his time there...

Thats enough to know i dont want him. Might as well hire Mike Shanahan then if you want to look at what they did their first few years as a coach...

Edited by matter2003