2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

8 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

The negativity on this message board is just astounding. Any little thing goes wrong and its fire this guy or that guy is a bum. 

You don't have a season like the Bills have had ESPECIALLY the crap we saw to start the year without having people understandably disappointed. It's not comforting to get throttled as much as we have had. 

I agree about overreactions it's patently obvious and pointed out by everyone every week. But we're overreacting poeitively over a crappy 14-13 win due to some missed kicks just as much as we are overreacting negatively.

It's not about any little thing here in a vacuum, it's the accumulation we've gotten to this point. I'm PO'd at the front office and I'm not calling for McDermott to get canned. But I'll give it a year and I'm honestly more worried about Beane's job so far than McDermott. Can't see how we can build a significantly better roster here overnight. And it's foolish for a GM to bank on all these young guys to pan out.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m glad YOU, Mr Pegula, are willing to be so patient! Me? I’m pretty darn happy with last year’s draft.  ?

Dont you work for Pegula? 

I was happy with last year's results.  Not so much this year.  Clear regression.  I think that was the plan though. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If he doesn't take this team to the playoffs next year he's done. Failures like Crossman & Castillo this poor wide receiver group and an awful offensive line, even Daboll sucks. You get 1 more year irishman.....

He will get another year, but he shouldn’t.  After 2 years, there is no indication that he knows how to coach a team in the modern NFL.  He will continue to hold this franchise back.

• Like (+1) 1