First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Not a terrible thing that White is having a tough time the end of this season... he will put in the work. Better receivers to practice against will help him get better. Wallace needs to strengthen his hands and compete

Its gotta be tough to get better when your practicing against those elite Bill's WRs every day. 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Looks like White may be overrated. Been burned for two weeks now

I think some Bills fans do overrate him - all the talk about the best corner in the league 3 or 4 weeks ago was premature. He is however a top 10 corner in his 2nd season in the league he is going to be really good for a long time. That last catch is just a hell of a play by the wide receiver. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No way there would of been enough to overturn that.

Wallace clearly catches it in his chest and has both hands on the ball. Galloday also has one hand in there. Then at some point between the initial catch and them coming up from the ground Galloday manages to steal it. I would have at least called time out to get a better review. It wound up leading to a TD. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think some Bills fans do overrate him - all the talk about the best corner in the league 3 or 4 weeks ago was premature. He is a top 10 corner in his 2nd season in the league he is going to be really good for a long time. That last catch is just a hell of a play by the wide receiver. 

I still think he is a really good corner. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The knee was down.  But knowing the refs 

This play is called incorrectly almost every single time in the NFL.

The lunge for the goal line with a knee touching first.

They get that wrong 95% of the time.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I think that’s why Detroit snapped the ball so quick. 

I thought Wallace had it and Golliday didn’t take it away until after Wallace’s knees touched the ground. 

Riveron would never have overturned the call on the field. It was an INT, he had possession and was down by contact before the ball was ripped out, but the NFL would never give it to him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Its gotta be tough to get better when your practicing against those elite Bill's WRs every day. 

I can't imagine with the scout team looks like, anyone on the PS who can contribute at WR is now a starter.

White will have to take a chunk of humble pie and work on the offseason... not a terrible thing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I think that’s why Detroit snapped the ball so quick. 

I thought Wallace had it and Golliday didn’t take it away until after Wallace’s knees touched the ground. 

Exactly. Call a time out there and get a better look at it. There was enough on the replay before they snapped it to make that call.

Just now, VW82 said:

Wallace clearly catches it in his chest and has both hands on the ball. Galloday also has one hand in there. Then at some point between the initial catch and them coming up from the ground Galloday manages to steal it. I would have at least called time out to get a better review. It wound up leading to a TD. 

Wallace didn’t have it in his chest, he had it pinned to his shoulder which is why it was easy to rip away on the way to the ground.

• Like (+1) 1