First half: Wk 14 Jets at Bills, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, really bad throw by Allen.  Terrible decision.  Cut him, I say!

I think he MAY have been trying to throw it away...the Jets defender shoved him at an angle where it kind of spun him around so I think the ball kind of didn't go where he wanted

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

The fumble is something you can live with. He's either a running QB or he isn't. If anything I question the play call.

That INT proves that Josh isn't learning. We've seen him make that throw multiple times this year, and it's led to a few INTs. How is he still making that throw?? WTF.

:lol:

consistently horrible takes week after week.

Just now, VW82 said:

The fumble is something you can live with. He's either a running QB or he isn't. If anything I question the play call.

That INT proves that Josh isn't learning. We've seen him make that throw multiple times this year, and it's led to a few INTs. How is he still making that throw?? WTF.

just stop its his 8 start

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

I think he MAY have been trying to throw it away...the Jets defender shoved him at an angle where it kind of spun him around so I think the ball kind of didn't go where he wanted

That's what I thought when I first but after the replay I'm not sure.

Just now, VW82 said:

That was the 2nd time he's throw that exact interception, unless I'm forgetting something? Either way he is definitely learning. He is looking much better now than he was at the beginning of the year. He can't throw that ball, though.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm sitting here pining away for Marcus Easley.

Yea Holmes was not Easley but he was solid. That said I am guessing they are trying a few different young guys at gunner the rest of the way and if not they will address that in FA. 

• Like (+1) 1