Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

Just now, Bangarang said:

Allen had a brutal first half but looked better in the 2nd. Not a fan of all the running he does but he’s making plays with his legs.

He has to cut down on running or he’s not long for this league 

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of hits on Josh in the pocket that inexplicably didn’t get a flag, Zay gets tackled trying to make the catch, and lots of other questionable things played a huge role in the loss. But I liked the way Allen stepped up. That’s FAR more important than gettinga W this week. It’s hard to express how much more important. He was far from perfect, but he showed a LOT of positives. I’m good with that for now. He’ll grow into the job, and that’s all that matters this year. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh is just a special player God what this kid could do with the Chiefs talent or at the very least a competent tight end 

He might be the only good player we have on offence. Zay might be a number 3, I’m not sure if Dawkins is going to be a good LT, he might be better at guard.

I can hardly wait to add some offensive talent this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

In draft day, I’m sure I’ll be glad we didn’t pull it out.  But it’s tough right now.

Allen was epic today.  Throwaway first half for the most part, then explodes for what should have been a gutty comeback win in the road.

Hop on the train.  Allen is the future.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Only way the Dolphins win that game is if the Bills receiving corps are a greasy tire dumpster fire and the special teams who picked a fine time to leave me Lucille.. but you can be really happy about Josh Allen.  Officals sucked too.  Anybody but Buffalo.  NFL the most racist league on Earth..

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Refs 21 - Bills 17. Is a more appropriate title for this thread.  

Refs didn't help but the missed extra point meant we couldn't kick a fg to tie and the punt muff was just bad luck/not paying attention.  Three turnovers and 13 penalties is a bad recipe.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

In draft day, I’m sure I’ll be glad we didn’t pull it out.  But it’s tough right now.

Allen was epic today.  Throwaway first half for the most part, then explodes for what should have been a gutty comeback win in the road.

Hop on the train.  Allen is the future.

The draft is for losers.

The more important thing would have been a notch in Allen’s belt directing the comeback to end with a win.

• Like (+1) 1

The No Call on the obvious PI on the last drive was just awful, but something I've come to expect in the NFL, because I've seen it over and over and over again, ALL over the league. PI, like Offensive Holding, is called inconsistently across the league, every week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Clay & KB are TRASH 

KB is a no brainer.

Clay has to go next year.  He never practices because something is always wrong with his body.

JA needs a go to TE to bail him out when he scrambles.

Beane..................get a TE for the Buffalo Bills.................right after 3 new Offensive Linemen.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Sometimes you have to suck it up and play harder when you don’t get the calls

I'm frustrated by the result but not upset with the effort from Allen. He nearly willed the team to a victory with everything going against him.

• Like (+1) 6