You have to love Josh Allen...

Hebert19

Still has a lot to work on but made some amazing throws too.  I think k he's 8-19 as I post this with maybe 3-4 gimme passes he tossed into the dirt.  But let's be honest his big plays today won the game.  I've been his biggest critic to date and he really looked improved today. 

McKenzie and Foster really make a difference.  Give us a big physical TE like a Gronk Kelce mold and that makes a big difference. 

Edited by peterpan
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

You people have very low NFL QB standards.  Even as a rookie, Josh Allen is an average QB.

:thumbdown:

You have a low posting standard. We'll call it even.

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

It’s not about liking a guy. I like JP, Fitz, and Tyrod. It’s about the guy who can get us there 

Well the OP wasnt talking about personally liking Allen.  Said hes tough energetic and can play...and his energy is infectious.  Nothing to do with personally liking him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Looooooooong way to go on Allen. Fitz played with the same vigor and tenacity, not saying they are the same but rather that playing with energy is not enough. 

Still I can't wait to see how Allen can do with a more complete set of offensive talent around him

Good post!

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Relax. I was just bustin' on PearlHowardman. If you don't like Josh Allen, you have other things on your mind.

My apologies, my sincere apologies to you LABillzFan!!!

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Looooooooong way to go on Allen. Fitz played with the same vigor and tenacity, not saying they are the same but rather that playing with energy is not enough. 

Still I can't wait to see how Allen can do with a more complete set of offensive talent around him

At least we have a competitor. Maybe he will be Fitz, maybe Rivers. Still a long way to go.