Terrelle Pryor was a victim of Peyerson McD bromance.

JohninMinn.

58 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

I have no idea what any of this means.  Also, in the OP's profile photo he appears to be speaking into a brick.

Uh..

That's what they use as cell phones in those fly over states, I mean great back bone of America states.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 hour ago, Epstein's Mother said:

I have no idea what any of this means.  Also, in the OP's profile photo he appears to be speaking into a brick.

A brick of what is the question.  Gotta be some good $h!1.

53 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Just when I thought the OP’s sentence structure was ***** up, you go and post this gem. 

Liquor?

1 hour ago, Epstein's Mother said:

At least now searchers can fan out in Minnesota, hoping to find the individual and determine just what he was trying to say.  By the way, does anyone else think he looks like Foster Brooks?

• Like (+1) 1

You guys don’t want to see me at a buffet. I have very limited self control. I want to take almost everything, and it’s hard to stop. 

I feel the same way about each and every comment here. I’m going to try to step away from the buffet. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Which serial killer is that in his avatar?

1 hour ago, gobills1212 said:

Is the keyboard or the poster broken?

PEBCAK error...

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

4 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

The final chapter of the McDermott Peterson affair was written when Pryor drop resulted in another interception. I hope Mr. Pryor does not come back to haunt us.

You spelled his name wrong in the thread title and then in the thread itself.  That just adds to how ridiculous this is.