2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Trying to give the coaching staff a break.  Starter out, given a crusty vet to replace him.

I don’t know how McD survives the season if this keeps up.  

I'd have sympathy for McDermott if he weren't directly responsible for the roster decisions that led to this mess.

Face it, this is Jared Goff playing under Jeff Fisher type of bad.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Because that's worked so well for us over the past 18 months...

The problem is that all the guys they trade they replace with inferior players. 

We don't have any talent. 

I’d rather get something than nothing 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Not this year at all, imo. But if this team looks like this in week 7 of next year he'll be on his way out.

We are getting killed by a 1-5 team.

We were not prepared for this game.  Needed a solid defensive effort, although they are not to blame as the offense gave them no help.  Daboll needed to have a run heavy game plan with a basic passing offense.  Never should have relied on Anderson to win this one.

3 minutes ago, COTC said:

Peterman should never see the field again, regardless of situation. 

Yeah don't give a young QB a chance to play through adversity because he struggled early in his career. Makes sense.

The team really does great when other QBs not named Peterman are in there huh? Oh wait no they don't... losing 37-5 to the Colts.

Edited by suorangefan4

Just now, 87168 said:

false. this team could have been on the upswing after last year's season, but the FO made the worst off season decisions.

Dude that was a total fluke last year, should have tanked and taken a real pick

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Yeah don't give a young QB a chance to play through adversity because he struggled early in his career. Makes sense.

The team really does great when other QBs not named Peterman are in there huh? Oh wait no they don't... losing 37-5 to the Colts.

Peterman is the most talented QB on our team. Give him better weapons and a playbook that isn't garbage and he'll put up some points.

This post is so strange it makes my head hurt. 

This cant be your true feeling.

You’re just playing devils advocate, right?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm with you. The season somewhat ended last week for me personally. I just want to see Allen develop this year now. This ***** side show with Peterman and Anderson will be tiring. 

Yup. We almost have to be perfect on D and ST to sniff a win . In this league that's not sustainable , it's all about next year imo. I'm willing to give the staff a pass because the dead cap, young d talent and the picks and FA $ next year. I hope Allen sits til late November 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Was right about the tank then, too.

:lol: though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the playoff appearance.

They tried to tank, but Peterman, so they had to put TT back in and fluked into a pointless playoff abomination 

Edited by row_33

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm with you. The season somewhat ended last week for me personally. I just want to see Allen develop this year now. This ***** side show with Peterman and Anderson will be tiring. 

Bingo. Just give me JA learning the ropes and giving us enough flashes to keep me on the hook. 

• Like (+1) 1