Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 1st half thread

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Secondary is so damn good. Swear to God if McBeane went ALL offense in draft and FA we'd be a damn good team. Instead we buffed up our already playoff caliber defense and forgot we had an offense.. losing half their best players from the year before that weren't good to begin with.

Can the process not involve planning to win NOW and in the future? It's painfully obvious we could have invested in offense last off season, and defense next season.. does the order really matter?? 

Well, last year’s defense lacked talent.  They needed to shore up the D

...seriously???.........

Buffalo Passing

C/ATT

YDS

AVG

TD

INT

SACKS

RTG

Corey Bojorquez C. Bojorquez

0/1

0-0

Buffalo Receiving

REC

YDS

AVG

TD

LONG

TGTS

Stephen Hauschka S. Hauschka

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

Pathetic Half. 

Titans are playing like ****. 

We should be dominating. 

We're not a dominant club. 

Our running game shows signs of life.  I'll take that.  Unless our receivers figure out how to gain separation, we'll never dominate anyone on the scoreboard.

Tenn offense is not a juggernaut, so this is about what I would have guessed.

Our biggest disappointment by far is special teams.  Woeful in most stages

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Secondary is so damn good. Swear to God if McBeane went ALL offense in draft and FA we'd be a damn good team. Instead we buffed up our already playoff caliber defense and forgot we had an offense.. losing half their best players from the year before that weren't good to begin with.

Can the process not involve planning to win NOW and in the future? It's painfully obvious we could have invested in offense last off season, and defense next season.. does the order really matter?? 

I think McBean went for "win now" last year due to the streak and with that over with they were more than happy to tank this year IOT save up $80 in cap space for next year.  I hear you though, its been unnecessarily painful so far.  But in the end I do trust the Process...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, familykwi said:

2.  As evidenced by his record.  He still has things to learn, but he's out coached many.  I don't know who he trusts to tell him to throw the review flag, but that clown needs to go.

His head scratching, ultra conservative, in game decisions leads to that record

Guys please do not criticize this team.  You are hurting a bunch of fans who only want positivity. 

5 minutes ago, COTC said:

Pathetic Half. 

Titans are playing like ****. 

We should be dominating. 

SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

GREAT HALF AND GREAT DRAFT! 

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...seriously???.........

Buffalo Passing

C/ATT

YDS

AVG

TD

INT

SACKS

RTG

Corey Bojorquez C. Bojorquez

0/1

0-0

Buffalo Receiving

REC

YDS

AVG

TD

LONG

TGTS

Stephen Hauschka S. Hauschka

If that's the case, I change my comment of "Where is roughing the passer?" from a joke to demanding a full investigation of the NFL officiating team.

:)

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I understand they are dialling it back on purpose for Josh.... but they need to cut loose a bit. 

Flea flicker was a stretch play.  I would have preferred he throw to someone other than a double covered Benjamin.  That would have been a nice try to McCloud w/ Benjamin drawing coverage underneath holding the safety. 

They NEED to run, so I'm happy w the game plan thus far.

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

1st half MVP  the 12 man.  Crowd noise kept us in this one.  LVP McDermott  C'mon man a useless qb sneak followed up by a botched fg .

As others have pointed out, this is straight from the Cheats playbook.  A quick sneak to prevent a replay challenge from the opposing team.  It was only later that the replay proved to be conclusive that it wasn't a KB fumble.  This was one play where McD actually outcoached Vrabel.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1