Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 1st half thread

Just now, ******* said:

1. Josh Allen is not an nfl qb

2. McD is not an nfl head coach 

Yes they are. Wikipedia clearly says that they are a quarterback and a coach in the National Football League. Duh. 

Also look its that guy everyone complained about getting another sack

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Brevity is the soul of wit. Which proves that you're witless. Begone, pleb.

I love that you think you have any semblance of wit. And that you think using the word "pleb" makes you less of a loser. 

Secondary is so damn good. Swear to God if McBeane went ALL offense in draft and FA we'd be a damn good team. Instead we buffed up our already playoff caliber defense and forgot we had an offense.. losing half their best players from the year before that weren't good to begin with.

Can the process not involve planning to win NOW and in the future? It's painfully obvious we could have invested in offense last off season, and defense next season.. does the order really matter?? 

1 minute ago, ******* said:

2. McD is not an nfl head coach 

I cite Goff as a reason to think Allen has time before we jump to that conclusion.  Goff was God awful as a rookie.

2.  As evidenced by his record.  He still has things to learn, but he's out coached many.  I don't know who he trusts to tell him to throw the review flag, but that clown needs to go.