Bills vs. Vikings 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Same.  I also hope the weather is good!

Looks like temps in 40-‘s - upper 50’s with a chance of rain. I’ll bring my sole remaining poncho from the Bengals game last year. At $1.42 each I bought every one Target had. Made me popular at the tailgate. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

It’ll be interesting to see if a select few show up. Haven’t spotted them here yet today. They never seem to post much during and after a Bills win. But hey, what fun is a Bills when sincs they can’t say “Look, see I was right!” about how bad McD/Beane (etc) are.... lol. 

it takes time

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

It’ll be interesting to see if a select few show up. Haven’t spotted them here yet today. They never seem to post much during and after a Bills win. But hey, what fun is a Bills when sincs they can’t say “Look, see I was right!” about how bad McD/Beane (etc) are.... lol. 

Who are y'all talking about? My gripe was looking horrible with everybody's condolences that 0-16 was going according to the master plan. We looked superb, I'm happy. My Beane criticism was the "anti-tankers" criticism. So.. how can the "anti-tankers" be eating crow as we're not looking to tank.

• Like (+1) 1