Today should be a landmark day in Bills history... let's get pumped!!!

Seriously folks...

We've said games kickoff the "_______ Era" in the past, but this appears to be the closest thing to a beginning of a Franchise QB era we've seen in decades.

Closer than Losman or Manuel, who were 1st round QBs we basically settled for.

Closer than Rob Johnson or Trent Edwards or Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tyrod Taylor or Nathan Peterman (:lol:) Kelly Holcomb or Kerry Collins or...

Last week didn't feel like opening week to me. I felt only anxiety about who we had under center.

Now...

Excited-Reaction.gif

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

Allen better good or the Bills might become the first team to draft a QB in Top 10 in back 2 back years

There is a reason why no team has done that.    Teams don’t call it quits on their first round QB after one season .  This seems to escape you for some reason .

i am also excited to see this kid's starting debut. i don't expect him to have a great game, but i am hoping to see a few flashes. i am hoping to see some competitive fire. i am hoping to see his team rally around him. i am hoping to see a definitive start to something. and i am also hoping to see the defense get a stop or two. lots of hoping going on, but that is apparently what i do. 

15 minutes ago, The Process said:

You should is be more tolerant of typos and or be bad grammar with english

Good thing number 14 was there to be the spotter

#14 was about as effective as the “lookout here they come” blocking scheme employed by Juan Castillo last week (debuted during the Cinci Bungles preseason tilt orig); I hear that the best part about it is the OLine suffers less hammy pulls over the course of a season

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I'm still parsing the english used in this title. bear with me.

25 minutes ago, The Process said:

You should is be more tolerant of typos and or be bad grammar with english ...

especially when is a teacher who wrote it.

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Allen better good or the Bills might become the first team to draft a QB in Top 10 in back 2 back years

That's a ridiculous statement. That will not happen. It doesn't even matter how bad he does.

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I would LOVE for that to happen.

Folks waiting for Allen to be the Messiah are going be waiting a long time.