Bruschi is a Idiot

H2o

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We don’t deserve any respect whatsoever from the national media...

Exactly. I don't get all the posters on here being all upset that the national media isn't respecting us. 

We got blown out 47-3. 

You earn respect, it is not given.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We don’t deserve any respect whatsoever from the national media...

You know, I'm quite positive, but at the end of that game, I had to admit, if the power rankings have us 32, it's now earned. Hopefully, this week they earn more respect.

• Like (+1) 1

So, the Raven's D wasn't good??    My God, if that's true Peterman and Allen are even worse than I thought...

P.S.  Bruschi may be an idiot but I don't see the point the OP has regarding the Raven's D not being good.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 1

Anybody who watched the preseason, saw that Baltimore looked like one of the better teams.  There defense is legit.  So if the pundits are saying that, that's not disrespecting the Bills, they are simply taking note that the Ravens are much improved.  Tonight's game against Cinci will be the test, though.  Should be a good one.

31 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Seriously though - if you don't understand when to use "an" instead of "a," you lose your right to call anyone else an idiot... this is part of the FIRST GRADE curriculum.

I kind of want to change my name to Coach Saturday just because Tuesday sucks and Saturday is awesome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1