Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

No. I'm suggesting to stop blaming one position when everyone, Peterman included, suck. It's a team sport.

Yes, it's a team sport and other aspects have sucked but by far the most important position in all of sports, the QB, has sucked the most. A better QB can mask a bad OL. A better QB can make WRs look better. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

So there's 50 posts going after Benjamin for dropping a pass from Allen yet everyone went silent when he dropped a 20 yard pass from Peterman then got outmuscled on Carr's INT. Weird.

Can people not show blatant bias on here for once?

Give it up man. People gave Benjamin crap for that drop too, the difference is Peterman followed it up with a bunch of awful throws including 2 terrible interceptions. Peterman is done.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

I am a BILLS fan. So I wanted him to do well! 

"Haters" and "downers" have been proven right, totally right in fact, but what's your satisfaction exactly?

And while Peterman played bad the team played even worse! Hopefully Allen can start something good that will last all season long.

Satisfaction comes from accurately and objectively discussing football with perspective and opinion grounded in reality.

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Between the rain, flags and of course the Bills, this has been the most unwatchable game in years and years for this franchise. 

I've followed this team for 50 years and I've never seen such a bad team. McB has some soul searching to do. This Bills are officially on the clock.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Yes, it's a team sport and other aspects have sucked but by far the most important position in all of sports, the QB, has sucked the most. A better QB can mask a bad OL. A better QB can make WRs look better. 

I honestly thin KB might be the bigger disappointment after the off-season. He is terrible and is at least partly guilty for that terrible stat line. 

So the line on next weeks game Chargers by 21.  I can not see them even having a chance to win a game until Nov. 4 vs Chicago which they will probably lose.  Hopefully 2 and 14 is good enough for the first pick overall but the Bills winning 2 games is optimistic.  Live up to your potential Buffalo and go 0 and 16.  We know you can do it.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Give it up man. People gave Benjamin crap for that drop too, the difference is Peterman followed it up with a bunch of awful throws including 2 terrible interceptions. Peterman is done.

I know the team played horrible on both sides of the ball....but Peterman doesn't even resemble an NFL QB.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Just because the offense sucks means the quarterback can't suck as well. That is brilliant logic hahaha

3 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

This is what I mean. You think this clown show magically improves with the QB.  Please stop throwing around sports cliches and actually watch what is happening.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That second INT was more on Benjamin and the offensive line. Peterman got drilled right after the ball was snapped and Benjamin could've easily caught that pass instead of Carr... Carr outworked Benjamin for the ball.

The whole team has sucked for both QBs. The rain doesn't help either.

Edited by suorangefan4

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

My God it's only the end of the 3rd quarter...this game is taking forever...

I think it feels really long b/c we have been in garbage time forever.

That feeling you usually get in the last 7 minutes or so of a game has been around almost all day today.

11 minutes ago, billsandbuds said:

The Bills had a three-time national championship QB on the roster and chose to let him go for freaking Nathan Peterman.  Allen is not ready.  Why do teams keep believing pre-season hype?

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No way do you pay KB next season.  He's proved nothing.

I could play qb for Alabama and be a national champion. Terrible post hater.

• Sad 1