Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Ehh, still ignoring your Nostradomising last year. Big woop, did you take the under, or are you just talk?

What’s your problem idiot? How would you know what I predicted last year? You’re still talking crap and I assume watching this game today. You look like a fool with your comments. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. He's not a professional QB, he's making it less likely the team will win... because he's a placeholder. Nothing more. He'll be out of the league in a couple years. Allen won't be. 

It's a good thing this coaching staff and front office had so much faith in Peterman that they decided not to go after one of the more experienced QBs on the market and wait to get the steal of the offseason in AJ. Starting to question  Allen seeing as how the same people in charge that thought so highly of him thought highly of Nate Peterman........

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Good defensive stand.  Baltimore is not even considered a playoff team this year.  That is a sobering thought. 

Of course they are what are you even talking about. That said I hope everyone gets a good look at what a dumpster fire this team really is. I can even believe people were thinking of trading a first next year for Mack. We will be a top 3 pick for sure. 

4 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

How was that drive Peterman's fault?

We got two penalties and ran 3 times. Only pass play Peterman got sacked by two players pretty much right as the ball was snapped.

Wow...Bills got a 3 and out...too bad it happened after the special teams allowes a 51 yard punt return to our 20 so they just kicked an easy FG

Just now, Billznut said:

What’s your problem idiot? How would you know what I predicted last year? You’re still talking crap and I assume watching this game today. You look like a fool with your comments. 

No, I look like I am not 100% talk if I put my money where my mouth is, and I am right. 

You're just talk, "idiot."