Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Paulus said:

You guys only come out when you think you're right. Last year you guys were not. 

Nice try. I’ve consistently predicated his team will not win more than 3-4 games this year all spring and summer. Get pissed at the Bills for sucking, not me for not being wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No they don't. I promise. 

I don't care what you promise, what is reality is Peterman is the starter for a reason.  That reason is he gives us the best chance to win, is further along in his understanding, and gives the coaches more of what they want to see. 

They will make a switch when they feel the tides turn, if they turn.  Until then support your young second year guy and hope for the best. 

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

The people going crazy right now must have been the ones who foolishly thought this team was going to be even average this year. Most should know this is a 3-5 win team this year. 

Right. If this is how we look next year you can really start to question McDermott and Beane. As of now this is what we're stuck with.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

There were people arguing throughout the week we might make the playoffs. 

This looks like a 2 to 4 win team. 

We're awful at QB, awful on the OL and awful on the DL. How is anyone supposed to win in the NFL with all of those as your glaring flaws? 

I wish I can debate you, but I can't.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m glad Allen isn’t out there. I don’t care what you say, you can only be so mentally tough. We can’t block long enough to get down field unless we only send one guy out. 

Sorry but they had one play where Peterman dropped back and didn’t have time to pass. In the first series both passes Peterman had plenty, plenty of time to throw and panicked and did nothing.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Peterman better be benched at halftime....ala what the Texans did last season.

You're blaming this drive on Peterman?

We have a holding penalty, a false start and two runs that went nowhere. 

Peterman didn't even get to throw once that drive.

• Like (+1) 2