Davis Webb?

ngbills

I'm still getting over the pain of not having Joe Webb and his package... Not sure I can handle another Webb

Literally, I have nothing else to contribute to this and been on the tractor planting seed for 14 of the last 24 hours.  ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Obviously the Bills are going with 2 QB's.....why on earth do you think Davis Webb would be better than Mccarron?  If we were going to have 3 QB's we would of just kept Mccarron.....now we got rid of him we also get to eat up 4 million on the cap this season (i believe)....its redundant to now get another QB.....IMO......

• Like (+1) 2

I drop a TE and add Webb. Even if only for a few weeks. 

Just now, JPP said:

Obviously the Bills are going with 2 QB's.....why on earth do you think Davis Webb would be better than Mccarron?  If we were going to have 3 QB's we would of just kept Mccarron.....now we got rid of him we also get to eat up 4 million on the cap this season (i believe)....its redundant to now get another QB.....IMO......

Better than AJM and NP. in my opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I drop a TE and add Webb. Even if only for a few weeks. 

Better than AJM and NP. in my opinion. 

He hasnt proved squat yet....at all.....just saw it now.....take a gander at the scouting report 26 just posted....yeah...a big no thanks.....

Edited by JPP

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Still ahead of Peterman. If your gonna use this guys analysis. So why not make the swap. He also has P Lynch ahead of Prescott and Wentz. 

He doesn't know the offense and has shown almost nothing in the NFL.   The NYG kept Alex FN Tanney over him. Hard pass.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm still getting over the pain of not having Joe Webb and his package... Not sure I can handle another Webb

Literally, I have nothing else to contribute to this and been on the tractor planting seed for 14 of the last 24 hours.  ??‍♂️

Ok, Katherine says good bye.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JPP said:

I thought this was obvious. You sign him and trade him to Gruden!   ?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I watched him play in his one year at Cal.  Nothing special but had a good connection with his wide receiver Chad Hansen who made some unbelievable catches.  Hansen, another white WR, was cut by the Jets and added by the Pats.

Dang I was hoping we would get Hansen

51 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Still ahead of Peterman. If your gonna use this guys analysis. So why not make the swap. He also has P Lynch ahead of Prescott and Wentz. 

Sounds like he needs a new database. QBs cannot be accurately predicted based on crunching a bunch of numbers. 

1 hour ago, JPP said:

Practice squad eligibility ?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

That must have killed her back.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Isn't a webbed package essentially batwings?

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He doesn't know the offense and has shown almost nothing in the NFL.   The NYG kept Alex FN Tanney over him. Hard pass.

This is the same team that took a RB at #2 overall when they could have drafted a promising QB of the future and traded for a punter. Let's not just assume they are great at making good decisions.

As it stands right now there are 3 QBs that know our offense...and one of those fellas now plays in Oakland. Need to get someone in here to learn in the event of injury. QB market isn't exactly robust right now. Are there better options than Webb out there that can be had? Not Likely.