Bills @ da Bears 1st Half Thread

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

I’ve said it multiple times but it’s worth saying again.

There’s a reason we have the worst odds to win the Super Bowl. We are going to freakin suck this year and I’m fine with it.

Why are you fine with it out of curiosity?

I get the whole excitement with Allen and all, but as a fan I won’t be fine with them getting 3 to 5 wins this year. It would be extremely disappointing

Edited by billsfan11

16 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

With reason, but after seeing McCarron up close, they both suck as QBs but TT has the leg up based on his running ability.

What reason? Tyrod is an average QB, McCarron is a career backup who looks atrocious against future insurance salesman. Dude had an insanely talented supporting cast, threw for 180 yards and everybody creamed themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

who is gonna qb 2nd half?  Do we know?  

My guess is more AJ. He's a dead man walking. 

They might put Allen in just for reps. But it's safe to assume that whoever plays in the second half between Peterman and Allen is the #2 QB week 1. The starter will not play tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

I don't disagree, but did you see a starter out there tonight at any position? 

Tonight didn't reveal anything about this team, except that by leaving AJ in for so long, he's not making the team. 

I typed that right before the interception. Then the interception proved my point. Watching him is like Chinese water torture.

3 minutes ago, dayman said:

Kind of feeling bad for AJ at this point. Bad career move to come here. 

Bad career move... If anything it was a bad decision for him to think he was starting worthy. He should just become the next Chase Daniels and learn to live with it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

Welp, now we know that more than just the offensive line sucks...

1st pick overall here we come

You do realize that no starters started, and after the second series, you've been watching the bottom 40 guys. Maybe 10 people who played tonight make the team. Maybe. 

4 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I get the whole excitement with Allen and all, but as a fan I won’t be fine with them getting 3 to 5 wins this year. It would be extremely disappointing

3-5 wins? So you're the glass is half full kinda guy apparently. ?

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

That’s what he does best. 

Yeah, he took the dreck talent he had last year to the playoffs...but he sucks because his dreck team of guys that will get cut are losing the Bears dreck team of guys who will get cut.  

The Bills won't be great this year, but I'm not concerned about this game even a little. 

4 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

We have a ton of holes and need a lot of draft picks. I would love to pick #1 overall and trade out to accumulate young talent on the offensive line for Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You do realize that no starters started, and after the second series, you've been watching the bottom 40 guys. Maybe 10 people who played tonight make the team. Maybe. 

Yeah the starters looked great last week.  we should all settle down.

• Haha (+1) 1