Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Just now, bobobonators said:

This D is bringing it. And our Oline cant

handle it. 

They are sure bringing a lot of pressure for a preseason game.

i was 100% joking earlier in this thread that it wouldn’t surprise me if they game-planned for today. But I’m starting to wonder... lol. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

They are sure bringing a lot of pressure for a preseason game.

i was 100% joking earlier in this thread that it wouldn’t surprise me if they game-planned for today. But I’m starting to wonder... lol. 

Most of it is 4 man rush though.  Our guys are just getting killed in their 1 v 1 battles.

Just now, HappyDays said:

If Peterman looks good in the 2nd half that should end the competition between him and McCarron.

Who would have thought Peterman would have a good chance to be our starter after the season he had last year? What a world we live in.

1 minute ago, SoCoBills said:

3rd and 12 and McCarron with the IMMEDIATE checkdown. No chance at a first down with that mentality. 

McCarron hasn't been good tonight but that looked like a one read play. It's preseason, we're not calling plays like it's life or death.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wanted to see Allen against actual starters but I’m sure at this point the Browns will take the 1s out. What can you learn from watching a guy play against back ups? 4 drives for AJ? Waste 

You can learn quite a bit I would imagine.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Had to get rid of it with the pressure coming. 

Id line to see a replay. I was only watching Dawkins and he stood up Garret perfectly on 3rd down... much better than the previous  play.