Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

I'm thrilled with the performance, but it is what it is: a preseason performance against a relatively bland defense.  Peterman doesn't determine the kind of defense Carolina decides to throw at him, and he did a fine job given the circumstances, but I don't think anyone would claim that it proves what he's going to do against a good defense in the regular season that has game planned against Peterman's skill set and Buffalo's tendencies.

I've been saying it all offseason... Our only hope is that Peterman looks good. Allen looks like Allen... 

Granted its preseason, you can't take away too much, but Peterman looked comfortable & decisive. When he know where he wants to throw the ball...he can anticipate it pretty well...which makes up for his lack of arm strength. 

Allen still has the same issues I saw in college...his footwork isn't that good. He's a project tho... 1st round pick... but a project nonetheless.  ("Its a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them"(Mcbeane)

Edited by Scorp83
Typo

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

If tyrod makes that throw it was an overthrow 

stop protecting the rookie. 

Overthrow? It went right through his hands.

The rest of the team screws up for neg 20 yards and in one play it should have been a TD to make up for everything if not for a WR who missed a catch.

Steve Tasker stated it correctly as that error was all on the receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

The Bills FO made the choice to draft the kid, they will deserve all the crap they get if he proves to be a bust, especially if Rosen turns out to be good. Fans should not have to simply fall in line if they disagreed with the pick. 

That just sounds like a negative place to be. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We get some retards on here bashing Allen.

Are you mentally ill?

Fun fact: while I agree with your overall point,  using the word “retard” will never make people change their point of view. It’s also offensive to most people who have any sense and/or are above the age of 14. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tasker was wrong.

BUF_logo-20x20.gif 3-4-BUF 31(14:22) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short left to A.Proehl (D.Southward). Overthrown, receiver along sideline at BUF 35.

The scoresheet is wrong and the ball wasn't overthrown..it was dropped.Go back and look.

38 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Not really... I thought it was a late and unnecessary hit. By all means, clock each other out that's half the reason we watch in the first place but do so manned up, not late and from behind.

Are you good with that one?

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

EXACTLY. 

Here’s what most forget: when the “third string” QB gets into the game, they don’t bring back the 1st string O-line. Imagine him with a decent line and not some future gas station workers in front of him?