Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

1 minute ago, MikeSpeed said:

No wonder the coaches can't decide who to start... they're all playing well. ?

So far, IMO, it looks like a 2 horse race at the moment between AJ and Nate. 

Josh looks good, but not yet ready IMO. Although tough to really judge him with this 3rd string offense. They’re not exactly playing well around him. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Not really... I thought it was a late and unnecessary hit. By all means, clock each other out that's half the reason we watch in the first place but do so manned up, not late and from behind.

In slow motion, sure. But in real time, he made a !@#$ing tackle. Like I said, the same tackle he made since he was 6 years old in little loop. 

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

Not really... I thought it was a late and unnecessary hit. By all means, clock each other out that's half the reason we watch in the first place but do so manned up, not late and from behind.

The receiver didn't have a knee or any part of his body down when the hit was delivered. Sure he was in the grasp, but you see offensive player roll over a defensive player and not touch the ground from time to time. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

So far, IMO, it looks like a 2 horse race at the moment between AJ and Nate. 

Josh looks good, but not yet ready IMO. Although tough to really judge him with this 3rd string offense. They’re not exactly playing well around him. 

Good assessment.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hahaha. There is one of Josh's favourite plays. That is one right from his Iowa game film last year. 

I will never understand the desire to want to be right about saying someone the Bills draft is bad over that player being good. Honestly it’s a bad way to go through life pal. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I hate that penalty. HATE. Yes,  We got 15 yards but that is so subjective that mark my words, that will interfere with the playoffs this year. Someone was just making a tackle he’s made since he was 6 years old in little

loop and it’s 15 yards? 

Nah.  I'm an old school guy but something had to be done to keep these guys from leading with their helmets.  Compared to 20 plus years ago, the players have gotten way bigger, faster and stronger.  I remember when WR's (who were considered fast) ran a 4.6 40.  Now you've got some linemen running close to 4.6 40's.  When Tony Mandarich (6'6" 330 lbs) was drafted, he was considered a freak of nature.  Now you've got high school kids with that kind of size.  

Just now, HappyDays said:

Ugh I just want to see Allen again, the so 3rd down conversions are killing me

This exactly

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I will never understand the desire to want to be right about saying someone the Bills draft is bad over that player being good. Honestly it’s a bad way to go through life pal. 

The Bills FO made the choice to draft the kid, they will deserve all the crap they get if he proves to be a bust, especially if Rosen turns out to be good. Fans should not have to simply fall in line if they disagreed with the pick. 

Sadly, I wish Kyle had retired after last year. Why sad? Because as a Bills fan, the playoffs are our SB. 

I understand and why he didn’t. He loves the game and it’s a !@#$ ton of money. 

But I hate the thought of him retiring after a 6-10 season after that amazing New Year’s Eve. 

Just now, Magnetar said:

The Bills FO made the choice to draft the kid, they will deserve all the crap they get if he proves to be a bust, especially if Rosen turns out to be good. Fans should not have to simply fall in line if they disagreed with the pick. 

Should they maybe fall in line for the first 20 or so preseason plays?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

This is what, your 3rd username of the offseason?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1