Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

It may be preseason. But ignore the stats. Peterman looked like a field general who knew the playbook in and out. Knew every route his receivers ran, timing was quite good. In and out of the huddle with lots of time left on the play clock and despite the “noodle arm” he flashed a little big play ability if you play tight at the line. I was really impressed with his timing routes and ability to run the offense and get the ball out so fast..

mccaron who I expect to still win the job looked a little iffy on some stuff. Overall though I really enjoyed the playcalling and different strengths these guys have 

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

better than I expected. I liked Groy at C. Ducasse had a false start. Everyone looked decent. They opened some nice holed for Murphy and the QB's have had time to throw. Even Tasker is praising them on NFL.com coverage of game.

Awesome man. Thank you for the update. 

• Like (+1) 1

That first throw of his gave me so much hope for the 2019 Bills. Seriously. When have we had a guy who could throw a ball that far and hit his receiver on the hands? Yes, it was out of bounds, but to throw that while simultaneously shitting yourself with your first NFL snap? Impressive. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mango said:

Yes. Guys like Brady think that way regularly.

I remember my time in sports. Every national championship I won, I was never excited. I did what I was supposed to do. What was expected of me. Then on to the next one. The moment you get complacent is the moment you lose. 

I’m not talking about players. I’m talking about “realist” fans. Realism doesn’t = pessimism.  

And to your point, you sound like someone I’d never want to be at a party with. You’d probably ruin our first Super Bowl wine explaining why we shouldn’t have won and how we got lucky. Blah, blah.... 

Its football, it’s supposed to be fun. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks