Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

Just now, CSBill said:

Let's hope the 1st team D stays healthy, 2 & 3 have both looked terrible

2nd team defense looked ok. 3rd team defense has been horrendous. We keep getting them into 3rd and long situations then leave a receiver wide open or commit a penalty

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

So then it was dropped and not overthrown. Did you go back and watch it again? Don't rely on people's eyes.

I already knew it was Proehl before the pass was thrown based on the formation and how small Proehl is in comparison to Reilly.  You want to trust the words of Tasker, then you're beyond my help. 

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I really hope they are just calling these helmet rules more strictly in the pre season to kind of set the tone.

Cause that rule is ridiculous and they better not call a lot of those in the regular season.

They said that a flag should be thrown readily in the pre season so they can review all of the calls and fine tune it during the regular season. I guarantee it will still be a mess come week 18.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We get some retards on here bashing Allen.

Are you mentally ill?

These are the same guys that sat in the Ralph when Kelly came to Buffalo and his first bad game said ‘ go back to Houston’.  The thirst to be able to say ‘I told you so’ supersedes the ability to embrace success.   

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Get ready for another **** show....catch rule has turned into tackle rule.

Hopefully, the helmet rule will alter how players tackle; whereas, the catch rule is absolutely related to referee perception. In other words, the catching situation does not involve altering how players play and is at the discretion of officials. The aim of the helmet rule is to alter how players play. Let's see how it develops.