Josh Rosen Responds to Character Concerns in Interview with Cowherd

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Josh Rosen Responds to Character Concerns in Interview with Cowherd
6 minutes ago, eball said:

Has been my pick since this whole process started.  That interview certainly didn't change my opinion.

He's an impressive person. The worst thing that can happen to him is to go to an old school coaching staff that takes the "sit-down and shut up" or "wait your turn" approach to young players. Rosen and Darnold are two of my preferences for the qb position. And I recognize that Rosen is probably the most ready qb right of the prospects. 

Goff floor,  Brady ceiling.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Too Jewy for Buffalo, from what Im told. Pass, we can do better next year.

I’m afraid it’s lost on the target audience. But I appreciate it none the less.

We endured 17 years of no playoffs

We endured 4 straight Super Bowl losses

We endured a lot of freaking bad football over the last 58 years

I want my payoff and I want it now..........Josh Rosen is that payoff in my mind.   :-)

This young man is the best fit for the team, the owners, the coaching staff and the city.  We need a personality...not a cliche driven drone (Allen or Darnold) or a potential crazy convict (Mayfield)...  

Edited by JoeF

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

I remember Losman saying he wanted to be the greatest of all time too... IMO Rosen will be another bust. When I watch him I don’t see anything special, even though I want him to be good.

Losman also didn't win the starting job at UCLA and transferred to Tulane because of it.

Rosen won the job his freshman year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It would be nice to have a guy who has that burning obsessive desire to be the best. That's what guys like Brady, Peyton Manning , and Jerry Rice all have in common: they would put in whatever effort is necessary to be the man.

This interview absolutely blew me away. As many know I have been down on Rosen for personality and injury issues. NOT ANY MORE!  I want him on the Bills more than any guy. His physical qb characteristics are unprecedented. You will have to protect him. I was wrong about him and I watched him play every Sat from the Rose Bowl. When several different reporters compare him to Aaron Rodgers, I can see that. Belichick would die to get a guy like this. I don't know how high we have to trade up to get him but McB.....

GET IT DONE.....GET ROSEN!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This interview absolutely blew me away. As many know I have been down on Rosen for personality and injury issues. NOT ANY MORE!  I want him on the Bills more than any guy. His physical qb characteristics are unprecedented. You will have to protect him. I was wrong about him and I watched him play every Sat from the Rose Bowl. When several different reporters compare him to Aaron Rodgers, I can see that. Belichick would die to get a guy like this. I don't know how high we have to trade up to get him but McB.....

Welcome to the club! :beer:

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Welcome to the dark side!!! B-)

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So you listening to him for 5 minutes and your sold ha ? 

Do you have 5 minutes ?  I would love to tell you about my car that’s for sale !