Josh Rosen Responds to Character Concerns in Interview with Cowherd

Goff floor,  Brady ceiling.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Too Jewy for Buffalo, from what Im told. Pass, we can do better next year.

I’m afraid it’s lost on the target audience. But I appreciate it none the less.

We endured 17 years of no playoffs

We endured 4 straight Super Bowl losses

We endured a lot of freaking bad football over the last 58 years

I want my payoff and I want it now..........Josh Rosen is that payoff in my mind.   :-)

This young man is the best fit for the team, the owners, the coaching staff and the city.  We need a personality...not a cliche driven drone (Allen or Darnold) or a potential crazy convict (Mayfield)...  

Edited by JoeF

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

I remember Losman saying he wanted to be the greatest of all time too... IMO Rosen will be another bust. When I watch him I don’t see anything special, even though I want him to be good.

Losman also didn't win the starting job at UCLA and transferred to Tulane because of it.

Rosen won the job his freshman year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It would be nice to have a guy who has that burning obsessive desire to be the best. That's what guys like Brady, Peyton Manning , and Jerry Rice all have in common: they would put in whatever effort is necessary to be the man.

This interview absolutely blew me away. As many know I have been down on Rosen for personality and injury issues. NOT ANY MORE!  I want him on the Bills more than any guy. His physical qb characteristics are unprecedented. You will have to protect him. I was wrong about him and I watched him play every Sat from the Rose Bowl. When several different reporters compare him to Aaron Rodgers, I can see that. Belichick would die to get a guy like this. I don't know how high we have to trade up to get him but McB.....

GET IT DONE.....GET ROSEN!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This interview absolutely blew me away. As many know I have been down on Rosen for personality and injury issues. NOT ANY MORE!  I want him on the Bills more than any guy. His physical qb characteristics are unprecedented. You will have to protect him. I was wrong about him and I watched him play every Sat from the Rose Bowl. When several different reporters compare him to Aaron Rodgers, I can see that. Belichick would die to get a guy like this. I don't know how high we have to trade up to get him but McB.....

Welcome to the club! :beer:

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Welcome to the dark side!!! B-)

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So you listening to him for 5 minutes and your sold ha ? 

Do you have 5 minutes ?  I would love to tell you about my car that’s for sale !