Josh Rosen Responds to Character Concerns in Interview with Cowherd

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I totally agree with the Sam Bradford comparison and many media use this analogy. That's why it's imperative we put most of our emphasis on O line improvements with whatever picks are left. Next year we'll need to spend cap $ on more olineman.  I'm not denying Rosen will need to be protected,  and that's where the emphasis has to be on.....Sorry McD but your defense will have to wait a bit...

Let me ask do you like Mayfield?  That is a closer comparison to Bradford I cannot see a Blitz to keep myself alive. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Let me know when Rosen suffers ACL injuries to both knees.  Until then it's a silly comparison. 

Let me preface this by saying  I want Rosen on the Bills. Josh has had 4 documented injuries in his 3 years with UCLA. 2 concussions, hand injury and a major shoulder injury that knocked him out for half a season.  Rosen, like Bradford is a pure passer. If you want to nitpick between "type" of injuries knock yourself out. All I'm saying is yes I want him badly on the Bills roster but we are going to have to protect him at all costs. Time will tell?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, napmaster said:

Shoulder issues are huge red flags and concussions are cumulative.

I hope he doesn't bump his head during his fall down the draft board tomorrow. 

Hide the rubber mats in the green room?

• Haha (+1) 1