Joe Webb, name him the starter

mead107

Damn. Awesome idea. If only someone had thought of it and, you know, signed him to a contract. 

Right now he's a free agent and I hear the Pats are putting together a package averaging around $25 mill a year making him Brady's long-term successor.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Could that be an option? 

Name him the starter now ?  are we done with QB shopping already ? We still got the draft , free agency and TC to go through I just don't understand the thinking behind this . 

15 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Joe Webb's meager body of work with the Bills is better than Peterman's .  So why not?

can anyone say for sure that Joe Webb will even be on the roaster after the TC ? 

He should be. Word has it the Bills had an entire package of plays ready to unleash on unsuspecting defenses.

Joe Webb + Joe Webb package = Superbowl victory after Superbowl victory!

Oh, and cutting Schmidt is stupid. Think of the compensatory picks, man!

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Joe Webb's meager body of work with the Bills is better than Peterman's .  So why not?

Watch some Joe Webb games and you will be amazed that he is even on the Bills. He does however have better combine numbers than Julio Jones and probably should've been a WR in college. If he can catch the football and run routes what a amazing 4 or 5 WR he would make. Absolutely amazing combine numbers for a guy his size.

6 hours ago, nucci said:

All these QB threads....I thought we want to upgrade the position? Webb...someone mentioned Tom Savage......Come on!!

Well the people who are saying that aren't wanting to sign these guys to start. They are just looking at a cheap vet as the backup/ 3rd string QB. They think they will be addressed in the draft. Say we trade up for Rosen and we have Peterman. Aguy like Moore and Savage would be good compliments to the two young guys. Last year our 3rd string QB was Webb. I'd consider Savage/Moore to be upgrades.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

He should be. Word has it the Bills had an entire package of plays ready to unleash on unsuspecting defenses.

Joe Webb + Joe Webb package = Superbowl victory after Superbowl victory!

Oh, and cutting Schmidt is stupid. Think of the compensatory picks, man!

...consider the source and OP first bro......

Finally someone with the cajoes to call for it!  With all the Tyrod threads that are nonstop we all forgot about the Bills secret weapon hiding in the shadows.......UNLEASH THE BEAST that is Joe Webb.....no one and i mean no one will see it coming!

• Like (+1) 1