Source: Major Bills news coming next week

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I cannot think of any offensive player the bills have that would dramatically change next season. Even Mccoy, running backs are a dime a dozen. I get he is our offense , but the bills are gonna get a qb this year. 

No, they are not

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Actually Taylor was seen hanging courtside with Shady at a Raptors have in Toronto. Did he have a setback?

Just because he is out and about doesn't mean he is able to play NFL football anymore though...

I think people read this and are imagining some guy in a hospital bed wrapped up like a mummy. Guys on IR are on NFL sidelines eveyr week jumping up and down and cheering on their team mates. Looking at them you would never know they were injured.

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am thinking it is DIon Dawkins. 

1. Would ruin offseason plans (trading Glenn and or now need a starting LT)

2.  Really hurts 2018 season and beyond 

3.  Lose a promising young Talent for career 

you shut your mouth

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

The wording on this is interesting "Our source confirms an offensive starter for the @BuffaloBills has unfortunately sustained a VERY serious injury and will be holding a press conference on Monday to announce."

Sustained indicates to me that it's not Glenn.   His injury has been ongoing.   Same with Zay Jones and perhaps Kelvin Benjamin.

I'm thinking is has to be Tyrod.   That last hit he took was vicious and his head slammed into the turf.    He hasn't been seen or heard from since that game as far as I know and he's had multiple concussions.

Hate 

My guess as well.  He was also dinged earlier in the game and stayed in, and one other time during the season.  He did not look good after the last one.  Could have triggered or led them to find something else.  Hope not for his sake.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lots of rumor that it is Eric Wood - he was injured in Jax game (back)

search eric wood on twitter 

It would ruin the offseason plans to suddenly have a hole on the interior of the line, but it's not catastrophic.  I hope it's not though, been a warrior for us.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lots of rumor that it is Eric Wood - he was injured in Jax game (back)

Yeah Emoulds said Wood. For some reason I remember some high quality posters looking to him for information. Maybe I'm wrong?

Edited by Commonsense

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Losing Wood would not ruin the offseason IMO.  Groy was a capable fill-in, centers can be found in free agency, and Wood was not playing well this season anyhow.

I don't think the story is about the bills offseason.  It's more about a person and a life and career altering injury.  The team will be fine either way - we don't really have a star player.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Losing Wood would not ruin the offseason IMO.  Groy was a capable fill-in, centers can be found in free agency, and Wood was not playing well this season anyhow.

Where did the "ruin the offseason" talk come from?

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

https://twitter.com/EWood70?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

"A lot of people helped get my body right each week this year. Thank you!!"

Wood tweeted this on Jan 15th... doesn't sound like something a guy with a career ending injury would tweet

Is it possible that this was an non-football related injury? Like an accident...

8 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Maybe Dunkirk Don Chadwick Chad or any of the others with re

sources can chime in :-)

Don is busy buying parking lots in Letchworth Park and SaviorPeterman has high level business meetings about when and how often the toilet paper rolls need to be changed in the restrooms.  Anyone talk to Leroi lately?