Bills and Patriots 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Tyrod has done nothing but help the Cheatriots* in the first half.  Can't make simple throws.  Even down 6-0.....I might consider a change if this goes much longer.  You can't win when you can't score.  

I have no idea if Peterman can get it done, but maybe he's better coming off the bench instead of starting!  HA! 

This team, though.....man.  What I wouldn't give for a real QB on this roster.  Tired of watching a QB that holds the ball too long, never throws to WRs, and even when he checks down, can't throw an accurate ball.  Even if we were average at the position, we might have a chance, but this is pathetic.

It is already being toyed with. Joe Webb in the wild cat and just barely missing Cadet on his only pass in god knows how long.

1 minute ago, Big C said:

This is where the Pats dominate. Getting points before half and then getting the ball at half.

Yeah, sadly that’s what I think is coming too. Bills will be down 13+ before they get another real opportunity on offense 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

A receiver wouldn't of caught that either.  Good throw and that's 6.  Great play design.

A receiver would've caught that. Cadet left his feet early, and is a short target with a smaller catch radius. That was a pretty good throw.