Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

Most points the chargers have ever scored in the 1st half. Most rushing tds ever allowed last week against Saints. Also a franchise record for them. 

Benched a QB who was 5-4 with a 10-3 TD/INT ratio for a guy who throws 5 interceptions in the first half. 

Trades away all of our good players. 

This coach stinks. 

You assume he's trying to win games, this season.

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

How many !@#$ing times did I say it - good teams make schemes around their talent. We put a guy in that fits the scheme. Maybe the coaches need to check their egos and realize their scheme sucks horse ****. 

Dennison ran an offense that did not work to the strengths of his personnel.  Extreme hubris.

Just now, joesixpack said:

:lol:

if you think this team was going anywhere with TT, then you're probably a lead-paint eating mongoloid.

Your such a malinformed sports fan that lacks in knowledge about the game. I showed you facts and yet you clowned. There is literally no way Tyrod could have done that. You play to win the game. Peterman had no shot at winning this game from the beginning.

-one of the worst qbs facing pressure in preseason

- rookie

-first start

-on the road

- against bosa and ingram

once again

you are completely wrong you are going 0 fo right now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Also something that hasn't been talked about - Tre White is getting burnt to a crisp every week. He's garbage. 

Nah. You can't go from potential DROY to garbage in 2 weeks. I think hes just leveling off. Hes not garbage.