Kaepernick's Lawyer Tweets He Will Be Signed...

Big C

now i can't watch any sports channels for the next week. don't care about anyone signing a 2nd or 3rd string QB and i don't care whether or not he is going to kneel this week and then after they will want to talk about if he did kneel or did not kneel and what that means. sick of it all

now i can't watch any sports channels for the next week. don't care about anyone signing a 2nd or 3rd string QB and i don't care whether or not he is going to kneel this week and then after they will want to talk about if he did kneel or did not kneel and what that means. sick of it all

agreed, one of the reason ESPN is unwatchable, they can talk about Kapernick for a good `15 minutes of every hour all day every day.

i think it's that i'm realizing that wasting all this time on CK at this stage of life isn't justified any more

If he's signed, one of the reasons would be whether or not he, personally, kneels is no longer news. The whole anthem protest thing is now endemic and way bigger than Kaep ever made it.

Don't wish a damn thing bad to happen to the guy, but I swear to god I'm tired of hearing about it. Someone sign him and put his ass on the bench already. The media is like a bunch of whiny 3 year olds who aren't getting their way and won't shut up until they do.

The whole time he is unsigned I didnt care one way or another. I thought it was crap that he was going to bring suit against the NFL. I believe he was unsigned because he would be vocal that he wants to start even though he isnt a quality QB. Now if he gets signed I hope people see it as a team needing a back up QB and not that the teams are caving because of his suit or teams suddenly saw the light that he was being black balled.

This.

Just can't see him going to the Pats*.

He should go to the Phins, and they cut Cutler.

Or, he should go to Dallas, because their backup is a scrub, and it would be primetime drama dealing with Jones.

Texans, Jags, Cards, Seahawks could all use him, I suppose.

If he's signed, one of the reasons would be whether or not he, personally, kneels is no longer news. The whole anthem protest thing is now endemic and way bigger than Kaep ever made it.

you must not watch a lot of tv. there's already been full segments on if he's signed does he kneel. when he is signed it's going to be non-stop coverage. makes me throw up in my mouth even thinking about it

Clearly there arent roughly 100 QBs better than him. I dont think that anyone would debate otherwise. The question has been whether or not the juice is worth the squeeze? The question hasnt changed but the answer may have.

If I'm a coach, I don't see any way that I can get myself to the point where I feel that the kid is committed to football as opposed to his social efforts.

Just can't see him going to the Pats*.

He should go to the Phins, and they cut Cutler.

Or, he should go to Dallas, because their backup is a scrub, and it would be primetime drama dealing with Jones.

Texans, Jags, Cards, Seahawks could all use him, I suppose.

Pats* only have 1 QB on the roster

you must not watch a lot of tv. there's already been full segments on if he's signed does he kneel. when he is signed it's going to be non-stop coverage. makes me throw up in my mouth even thinking about it

Where are these segments? NFL network sucks, never watch it.

Pats* only have 1 QB on the roster

I'm betting Hoyer