Kaepernick's Lawyer Tweets He Will Be Signed...

Big C

Come on man. In 11 starts last year he threw 16 TDs and 4 picks for 2241 yards and ran for another 468 with a 90.7 rating. And that was on a tire fire team that fired it's coach after the season.

But yeah, he sucks.

And went 1-10 in those starts.

Kaep is welcome to exercise his free speech when NOT on the clock. If I spouted my political views while at work I would and should be reprimanded and/or fired.

If he keeps his antics up he will be quite the distraction to any team that picks him up. If he wants to be a social justice warrior then being a football player is the wrong profession for him.

If he does get signed he will probably let his activism get in the way of his production. This would not bode well for any team that focuses on winning games and relies on fan support.

Can't find a link to it outside of Bleacher Report but I saw that Kap's lawyer tweeted that he expects the QB to be signed within 10 days. What do we all think about this?

F$&@ him and his lawyer

Do not forget to F the horse he rode in on too. F any sjw horse. Those horses are accomplices too.

I love horses !!!

And since we're on that subject , is it true that when a horse breaks her/his leg and has trouble ( STANDING) it gets put to sleep?

Hmmmm

Cleveland.. They missed out on McCarron today, things can't get any worse, give it a shot!

It looks like Cleveland followed our qb development model which we perfected with EJ. I'm not saying kizer is the answer. I haven't seen him play, but half a season seems like someone is desperately pulling levers and pushing buttons over there.

If he plays, I want to see him get hammered and suck.

Someone got triggered by a peaceful, respectful protest...

Kaep is welcome to exercise his free speech when NOT on the clock. If I spouted my political views while at work I would and should be reprimanded and/or fired.

If he keeps his antics up he will be quite the distraction to any team that picks him up. If he wants to be a social justice warrior then being a football player is the wrong profession for him.

If he does get signed he will probably let his activism get in the way of his production. This would not bode well for any team that focuses on winning games and relies on fan support.

Just get over it.

Can't find a link to it outside of Bleacher Report but I saw that Kap's lawyer tweeted that he expects the QB to be signed within 10 days. What do we all think about this?

Yeah just like Beane didn't expect to make a move before the trade deadline... Guy is just trying to stir up interest

If you say so.

A guy doesn't win the NFC Championship Game if he sucks. He was 16 for 21 233 yards 1TD 0 Int and 122.7 rate. The win included a come from behind in the 4th quarter.

Just because you don't like his politics and protest doesn't mean we need to re write history.

The man can play and will if he gets another chance IMHO.

Hopefully it's not the Patsies**. Bill Bellyache figured out how to win with Mat Cassell. I suspect he could with Colin as well.

Rex Grossman won the NFCCG and he definitely sucks.

Given the bang-up job his agent's done so far, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Then he went 8-8. Then he went 2-6 and got benched for Blaine frickin' Gabbert. Then season Gabbert shat the bed, and Kaep came in and proceeded to go 1-12.

Just win baby.

Not saying he's a great qb by any means (he's better than a bunch of the scrubs populating NFL rosters), but you're an idiot ( :) )for invoking QB records. It's the ultimate team game. The team with him at QB went 1-10 (or whatever it was). QB records are a more worthless stat than MLB won-loss records for pitchers, which have their own set of problems.

Well, we are making progress on Kaep threads. Only 5 pages in 2 days.

In June this was a 45 page thread.

Gotta celebrate the little victories. Just think, soon we won't even have Kaep threads, and we won't have to argue about this issue where literally nobody is willing to give ground.

Who knew Bills fans hated free speech so much.

Right? Pretty gross.

Also find it interesting that Kaep was labelled a "nut job" in this thread for expressing his personal beliefs. Seems like a very intelligent person to me.

He's been silent to the point of hurting his status. What exactly are his antics aside from taking a knee a few times over a year ago?

So much hyperbole. You'd think the guy hosted a regular anti-cop podcast on Youtube from some of the comments here.

Someone got triggered by a peaceful, respectful protest...

Just get over it.

hi pot. You're asking someone to get over it when you and Kaepernick could get over 2 things

1) free speech is both ways

2) he is a ****ty QB

Right? Pretty gross.

Also find it interesting that Kaep was labelled a "nut job" in this thread for expressing his personal beliefs. Seems like a very intelligent person to me.

He's been silent to the point of hurting his status. What exactly are his antics aside from taking a knee a few times over a year ago?

So much hyperbole. You'd think the guy hosted a regular anti-cop podcast on Youtube from some of the comments here.

wearing a terrorists tee shirt. Praising Castro. Wearing Pig socks...

Would you like me to go on? Because clearly, you're not keeping up already...

Wonder if Denver might be the team. Can't imagine they love starting Osweiler.

Elway as a former player knows better than to start this pot brewing. I can only imagine Cleveald or Green Bay being second to Miami

But this was all his agent blowing smoke up our Kaepernick to drum up interest.

hi pot. You're asking someone to get over it when you and Kaepernick could get over 2 things

1) free speech is both ways

2) he is a ****ty QB

wearing a terrorists tee shirt. Praising Castro. Wearing Pig socks...

Would you like me to go on? Because clearly, you're not keeping up already...

Elway as a former player knows better than to start this pot brewing. I can only imagine Cleveald or Green Bay being second to Miami

But this was all his agent blowing smoke up our Kaepernick to drum up interest.

socks and a t-shirt. you're outraged over a man's socks and tshirt.

clearly the man should never be able to work again...

Why do WE have an opinion at all? it's a backup QB. if you do have an opinion, it has nothing to do with sports.

I have the opinion that he's perfectly capable of playing in the NFL. I do not believe that every rostered QB is better than him, therefore, he's being punished for reasons that have nothing to do with sports.

And around we go.

scout/analyst from MMQB on espn today, was talking about what true scouts think about QBs. One of the biggest things they look for now is balls not thrown to open guys. Said its almost as bad as throwing picks. Top of the list for QBs who do this?

Taylor

Kaepernick

very similar QBs. mobile, not pocket passers, cant read whole field, etc etc.

much of the reason Kaep hasnt been signed isnt his political views, or the circus that follows. Its his play on the field. Should he have a job, sure, hes better than most backups, but u add what he brings on and off the field, understand why teams would be hesitant to sign him.

PS. Dont shoot the messenger, just relaying what the scout/analyst said about Taylor and Kaep. :)

Who was it?

Spot on in both cases. Taylor last two years had me cussing a blue streak because someone would be open and he wouldn't throw. Now I think a lot of the time, it would be because he would roll out instead of stepping up into the pocket and finding a throwing lane. So far he is showing some improvement this year.

Kaep, I remember watching the 2103 Superbowl and thinking "with a better QB SF wins this". Yeah, he left a lot on the field.

I thought Kaep was better in 2016 and showed the promise he might improve under the right system, but it's exactly like McCoy said about Kaep and has been said about other players: it's the balance between the distraction and the play on the field. A superstar gets more latitude to bring in a positive cloud of distraction and controversy. A marginal player gets none. A backup or a guy who's sort of borderline talent wise, doesn't get too much. That's why Michael Sam didn't get much chance and why Kaep isn't.

Imo

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I have the opinion that he's perfectly capable of playing in the NFL. I do not believe that every rostered QB is better than him, therefore, he's being punished for reasons that have nothing to do with sports.

And around we go.

He's not being punished. He's being avoided. Because he brings distraction to a unit that requires no distractions to be consistently successful.

He's not being punished. He's being avoided. Because he brings distraction to a unit that requires no distractions to be consistently successful.

Because of the assumption that he'll bring distraction.

He's been completely silent to the point that it's actually hurting his case. Any distraction at this point is assumed or manufactured elsewhere.

Because of the assumption that he'll bring distraction.

He's been completely silent to the point that it's actually hurting his case. Any distraction at this point is assumed or manufactured elsewhere.

So you think the moment Kaep is hired somewhere else, we're going to find that Kaep will be silent and the entire issue will drop? You think it's just an assumption that the entire social justice clickbait sports journalism world will refrain from asking questions about anything other than football?

You don't think they'll shove a microphone in the face of every coach, every player until they find the one useful idiot who gives them the soundbite they need to move the story above the fold again?

It's no longer just about Kaep. It's about what he brings, regardless of how quiet he, himself, will be.

Edited by LABillzFan

Arizona I am guessing. Lost Palmer and don't have a solution at QB. At least Kap could get a look see from the staff there. But, rumor has it that Ariens is decamping/retiring and I don't know what a tryout of 9 games with a lame duck staff does for Kap in the long run. I don't care about his views.....don't respect his method of showing them...but, if its about football, he might be the right option at the right price for that franchise at this time.

socks and a t-shirt. you're outraged over a man's socks and tshirt.

clearly the man should never be able to work again...

well you said respectful. Those aren't respectful.

He has yet to have open dialogue or allow himself to be questioned on the conversation. He has yet to provide anything more than a PR'd document stating his phooey.

I can hold my viewpoint. I can dislike him. The man has no right to work. He has every right to suffer the consequences of stupidity. As you likely realize, some times stupidity hurts in more than just one way.

As I opined in another thread, there sure are a lot of furious white people watching the NFL.

what's your point, Shirley?

Easily fooled people as well.

If Luther Strange was chosen in Alabama and/or Obamacare was replaced, we seriously wouldn't even be talking about this.

and how are they fooled?

Arizona I am guessing. Lost Palmer and don't have a solution at QB. At least Kap could get a look see from the staff there. But, rumor has it that Ariens is decamping/retiring and I don't know what a tryout of 9 games with a lame duck staff does for Kap in the long run. I don't care about his views.....don't respect his method of showing them...but, if its about football, he might be the right option at the right price for that franchise at this time.

that could also be amazing. Didn't think about that. Arizona has a completely different offense and it's not easy to grasp. A mobile QB like Kaepernick has the opportunity to succeed there where he can run better than have to learn a playbook fast

well you said respectful. Those aren't respectful.

He has yet to have open dialogue or allow himself to be questioned on the conversation. He has yet to provide anything more than a PR'd document stating his phooey.

I can hold my viewpoint. I can dislike him. The man has no right to work. He has every right to suffer the consequences of stupidity. As you likely realize, some times stupidity hurts in more than just one way.

what's your point, Shirley?

and how are they fooled?

that could also be amazing. Didn't think about that. Arizona has a completely different offense and it's not easy to grasp. A mobile QB like Kaepernick has the opportunity to succeed there where he can run better than have to learn a playbook fast

The above bolded words are completely wrong. He has donated very generously to numerous organizations that do everything from helping the homeless, to education, after school programs, and on and on. The list is too numerous to write here. http://kaepernick7.com/million-dollar-pledge/

You can dislike him if you want. But, the active disdain for him in the media has far more to do with what others are saying about him (I would say for political expediency), and little to do with his own words, or actions. I think if more people actually knew the real story, he would not be so very controversial. If nothing else, he has very actively, and thoroughly put his money where his mouth is.

The above bolded words are completely wrong. He has donated very generously to numerous organizations that do everything from helping the homeless, to education, after school programs, and on and on. The list is too numerous to write here. http://kaepernick7.com/million-dollar-pledge/

You can dislike him if you want. But, the active disdain for him in the media has far more to do with what others are saying about him (I would say for political expediency), and little to do with his own words, or actions. I think if more people actually knew the real story, he would not be so very controversial. If nothing else, he has very actively, and thoroughly put his money where his mouth is.

he did all of this once he started to catch flak. He did all.of this after the fact people got ahold of him and said he could start a non-profit, he could do many things to downplay his character.