Bengals Fire OC Ken Zampese after No TDs in 1st 2 Weeks

26CornerBlitz

I wonder if Bill Lazor or Paul Alexander will take over play-calling duites

@Bengals

NEWS: #Bengals announce that quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor will assume offensive coordinator responsibilities effective immediately.

DJyQXAXW0AANhQo.jpg

2:31 PM - 15 Sep 2017

@caplannfl

Marvin Lewis on move: "We have a lot of talent on offense, and we need to keep working to take full advantage of the personnel we have.”

@Bengals

NEWS: #Bengals announce that quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor will assume offensive coordinator responsibilities effective immediately.

DJyQXAXW0AANhQo.jpg

2:31 PM - 15 Sep 2017

@caplannfl

Marvin Lewis on move: "We have a lot of talent on offense, and we need to keep working to take full advantage of the personnel we have.”

Good. Hopefully this guy cuts the crap with the ridiculous RB carousel. Pick a horse and run with him for a while. Guys like Hill and Mixon need to get in a rhythm. And watching G. Bernard run off tackle (and get stuffed) on 3rd and 2 is just frustrating.

Cinci has blown two home games already. That's rough. Dalton has looked very pedestrian since losing Marvin Jones and Sanu from that offense before last season. They had some very good WR's taking some pressure off AJ Green. Safe to say the Bengals window has closed!!

Cinci has blown two home games already. That's rough. Dalton has looked very pedestrian since losing Marvin Jones and Sanu from that offense before last season. They had some very good WR's taking some pressure off AJ Green. Safe to say the Bengals window has closed!!

Bengals at Packers in week 3. :unsure:

That's all well and good but what they really need is a psychologist to work with Dalton. Something is seriously wrong with that dude right now.

This is spot on. The play calling was suspect, but Dalton had many chances to put the game away last night and he threw like it was his first time holding a football.

The Bengals have three good running backs, and don't know how to use them. They keep switching players and formations that there is no continuity or chemistry. One back runs for 5 yards and then is pulled to the sidelines for another. STUPID! They have a scattershot offense with no plan.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Dalton's the worst starting QB in the NFL.

There. I said it.

I just want to clarify for this board, because the inference can ignite the whole board (added suspense for smart phone scrollers)

Are you

Saying

Andy dalton

Is

Worse

Than

Tyrod Taylor?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Hopefully they improve... they likely would go QB in the 1st round this season, so HOPEFULLY they don't finish with too high of a pick.

Absolutely I'd go QB in the high 1st round & dump Dalton if I could (don't know his contract status).

I just want to clarify for this board, because the inference can ignite the whole board (added suspense for smart phone scrollers)

Are you

Saying

Andy dalton

Is

Worse

Than

Tyrod Taylor?

Especially after all of his Tyrod bashing

No reason to keep running Dalton out there. Mccarron is better and just wasting his career there. The only playoff game that team even came close to winning was the one Dalton missed. The guy is terrible.

McCarron is what he is---a serviceable backup who would be exposed quickly if forced into a starting role for any length of time. Dalton has played prety well most of if not all of his career, I'm pretty sure he didn't just forget how to throw the football over the offseason.

The Bengals have three good running backs, and don't know how to use them. They keep switching players and formations that there is no continuity or chemistry. One back runs for 5 yards and then is pulled to the sidelines for another. STUPID! They have a scattershot offense with no plan.

Sounds like a good place for Greg Roman, where is he these days anyway?