Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

@AaronWilson_NFL

Greg Pyle and Dezmin Lewis released by the Bills

Bills cut former Alabama cornerback Bradley Sylve, according to his agent @jd_ogilvie

@mikerodak

The Bills have informed OL Cameron Jefferson that he is being released, a source said.

The Bills have reached an injury settlement with safety Shamiel Gary

@RyanTalbotBills

Follow all of today's #Bills moves here: http://www.newyorkup...wn_tracker.html

DIvkOZJXgAAsZH0.jpg

Bills part ways with RB Williams, WR Brown, LB Hodges; awarded claims on three players

williams-9-3-story.jpg

The Bills waived a couple of players most thought would stick on the 53-man roster Saturday parting ways with RB Jonathan Williams, WR Philly Brown and LB Gerald Hodges to make room for their three waiver claim players.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we are down to like 7 players on the roster that we drafted

Wow, that is amazing, I am assuming you are not counting the rookies, let me see if i can name the Wood, Miller, Dareus, Washington, K Williams, Lawson, Seymour, O "leary

edit: I looked it up, also add in the Seantrel Henderson Cordy Glenn so that is at least 10

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Artimus Pyle. Lynyrd Skynyrd drummer. Crawled through a swamp with torn chest cartilage after the plane crash to get help... as he approached a farmer, the guy shot him in the arm trying to provide a warning over his head! Was later arrested on child molestation - which was later dropped after he pled no contest. There's your fun fact of the day!

Edited by ElMarko

Wow, that is amazing, I am assuming you are not counting the rookies, let me see if i can name the Wood, Miller, Dareus, Washington, K Williams, Lawson, Seymour, O "leary

It's a few more in counting the rookies, but insanely low overall. Glenn, Brown, white, Peterman, Dawkins, Jones, the rookie LBs

Edited by Jamie Nails