Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane: Here’s a peculiar…uh…Greg Pyle

McDermott: Who’s he?

Brandon: You know, squirrely looking guy, mumbles a lot.

McDermott: Oh, yeah.

Pegula: Yeah, we…we can’t actually find a record of him currently being on the roster.

Beane: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was cut five months ago and no one ever told him about it. But through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Brandon: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.

Pegula: Great.

Mcdermott: So, uh, Pyle has been cut?

Pegula: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the glitch. So he won’t be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it’ll just work itself out naturally.

Brandon: We always like to avoid confrontation whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.

I resemble this post.

@mikerodak

The Bills have parted ways with LB Cliff Redcorn, per a team source.

I was told that this was a gag name....but now I doubt that to be the case.

Pegula: Yeah, we…we can’t actually find a record of him currently being on the roster.

Beane: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was cut five months ago and no one ever told him about it. But through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Pegula: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the glitch. So he won’t be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it’ll just work itself out naturally.

Brandon: We always like to avoid confrontation whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.

Nice work here.

And there was that annoying deputy with the "Can I Andy? Huh? Can I? Huh, huh?!

you mean " endearing " Barney

If they get rid of Miller and keep Ducasse I will follow your lead

Sean said " John is fighting for his life "

yea right. Sean is not so good at smoke screens yet

Very nicely done.