Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

Tolbert hasn't impressed me. Demarco, is he still on the team? I hope he isn't keeping players based on if he likes them.

Both those guys are established as solid NFL players. They weren't on trial this preseason. If one of them goes it'll be due to a numbers game between the FB and TE position.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Philly Brown and or Andre Holmes done better than him.

It is just your standard typical protect your own.

Next Banyard will get cut for Mike Tolbert

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing I personally don't like the move but I have also seen similar situations where fans are pissed and we never hear from the player again

With what?

first, who would you say "earned" a spot over Tolbert? Second, and more important, he's a voice and leader in the locker room that the coach needs, especially in his first year--it has significant value. Even without the latter, Tolbert should make the team. Ducasse and Holmes, on the other hand...

I agree as do many others. I will be shocked if he isn't on the PS unless picked up by the Patriots.

How good would he be with Brady throwing to him?

i doubt they will have room for him on the 53. They also have a guy just like him, Austin Carr, who has been with them all offseason, TC and Preseason. If they add any WRs it will be established guy imo but I don't think they will have room with everyone they already have. Edited by YoloinOhio

...20 more to go...........

Bills
  1. S Bacarri Rambo
  2. CB Jumal Rolle. (NFLTR)
  3. G Karim Barton
  4. DE Jake Metz
  5. RB Cedric O’Neal
  6. WR Rashad Ross.
  7. OL Greg Pyke
  8. WR Dezmin Lewis
  9. CB Bradley Sylve
  10. OL Cameron Jefferson
  11. S Shamiel Gary
  12. LB Jacob Lindsey
  13. S Joe Powell
  14. RB Jordan Johnson
  15. WR Daikiel Shorts
  16. WR Brandon Reilly
  17. Jeremy Butler

i doubt they will have room for him on the 53. They also have a guy just like him, Austin Carr, who has been with them all offseason.

yeah, I checked out their depth chart after seeing he was released. On the other hand, BB always seems to pick up a cast off every season.

i doubt they will have room for him on the 53. They also have a guy just like him, Austin Carr, who has been with them all offseason, TC and Preseason. If they add any WRs it will be established guy imo but I don't think they will have room with everyone they already have.

I wasn't really serious about the Brady he part but won't be surprised if another team doesn't snatch him up after this preseason.

Edited by Billsfansinceday1

What has Philly Brown and or Andre Holmes done better than him.

It is just your standard typical protect your own.

Next Banyard will get cut for Mike Tolbert

Tolbert's a great change-of-pace/goal line/short yardage back. He's been bowling over defenders all pre-season. Fun to watch. Easily the 2nd/3rd RB.

As far as "running teams" go, the Bills are the cream of the crop...mostly by necessity (can't air it out). A guy like Tolbert is very useful here.

Tolbert's a great change-of-pace/goal line/short yardage back. He's been bowling over defenders all pre-season. Fun to watch. Easily the 2nd/3rd RB.

As far as "running teams" go, the Bills are the cream of the crop...mostly by necessity (can't air it out). A guy like Tolbert is very useful here.

He looks fat and out of shape to me. I would rather have Banyard than Tolbert.

i love Tolbert too