Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

first, who would you say "earned" a spot over Tolbert? Second, and more important, he's a voice and leader in the locker room that the coach needs, especially in his first year--it has significant value. Even without the latter, Tolbert should make the team. Ducasse and Holmes, on the other hand...

Ahhh so The lockerroom stuff big deal. Again how has he earned a spot besides being a former Panther

Just like Philly Brown

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tolbert's a great change-of-pace/goal line/short yardage back. He's been bowling over defenders all pre-season. Fun to watch. Easily the 2nd/3rd RB.

As far as "running teams" go, the Bills are the cream of the crop...mostly by necessity (can't air it out). A guy like Tolbert is very useful here.

He's 3rd behind JWill. Might be the goal line back.

Tolbert's a great change-of-pace/goal line/short yardage back. He's been bowling over defenders all pre-season. Fun to watch. Easily the 2nd/3rd RB.

As far as "running teams" go, the Bills are the cream of the crop...mostly by necessity (can't air it out). A guy like Tolbert is very useful here.

Tolbert is not. Was stuffed this preseason was stuffed alot in Carolina.

Blah

Philly Brown is going to have a spot on this team based on nothing logical. The guy has done nothing here or in his entire career. Reilly deserved a spot on the team. Should have been

Zay

Mathews

Holmes

Reilly

Tate or brown

I want to give these guys a shot here but I'm really not liking what they are doing with the roster so far. Hope in wrong

Heck Carolina kicker got cut. Sign him cut Ours get out comp pick

No thanks, Hauschka is good

Reilly earned a spot over Philly Brown and Andre Holmes.

Holmes blows and brown was invisible, Reilly should be here.

I agree as do many others. I will be shocked if he isn't on the PS unless picked up by the Patriots.

How good would he be with Brady throwing to him?

You just had to go there. :(