Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRUSSEL SPROUTS

2lbs whole sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.

Put in a ziplock with some olive oil, salt and pepper.

Put on a greased sheet pan in a single layer, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes. You can broil them for a few minutes at the end but WATCH them the entire time.

Pour into a large bowl, and douse with good Balsamic vinegar.

When serving, drizzle Balsamic glaze (different product) over the top, and then some good hard Italian cheese gets grated on top also.

You're welcome.

BRUSSEL SPROUTS

2lbs whole sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.

Put in a ziplock with some olive oil, salt and pepper.

Put on a greased sheet pan in a single layer, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes. You can broil them for a few minutes at the end but WATCH them the entire time.

Pour into a large bowl, and douse with good Balsamic vinegar.

When serving, drizzle Balsamic glaze (different product) over the top, and then some good hard Italian cheese gets grated on top also.

You're welcome.

I get enough of people's recipes on FB, I certainly do not need it here too.

i don't think anyone is referring to an official mentorship program. Just that he would lead by example. He's always been very professional, reliable, and productive. He's exactly the type of player McD loves.

:lol: yep.

INGREDIENTS

1 pound fresh asparagus

2 Tablespoons olive oil

3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese

2 Garlic Cloves, minced

salt and pepper

Prepare asparagus and trim the bottoms. Lay the asparagus in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss in the olive oil.

Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row. Grill for 5-10 minutes over medium high heat until they have char marks and are fork tender. Remove asparagus and place back in the pan. Toss with garlic and parmesan cheese. Serve.

*You can also grill the asparagus in foil if desired.

Make this one all the time. I like to use shaved parm sometimes too.

Anquan likes to play for winners, if he agreed to a meeting with us, he must see us on the cusp of being in the playoffs.

Always liked Anquans style of play and we could use someone like him after Bob W left. I think hes an upgrade over Bob. Smash mouth tough sob who has no problem getting dirty in the run game and isn't afraid to run routes over the middle(barring tyrod sees him) lol I kid im a tyrod fan

Maple soufflés:

Preheat oven to 400

Separate two eggs in large mixing bowls

To the yolks, add 1/4 cup real maple syrup and a dash of vanilla

To the whites, add 1/2 tsp cream of tartar; whip on low until stiff peaks form

Gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture and place into 2" ramekins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray

Place ramekins on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven

Immediately reduce the heat to 375 and bake 10 minutes until doubled in size and evenly browned on top

Remove and serve hot

I've heard of him.

Is this an official "kicking of the tires"?

It's called adding veteran for next to nothing that might be better than some undrafted college free agent to fill the depth chart and hope. Kind of like we did with Douzable at DT last year. I'm sure the other guys being brought in will be like Boldin or maybe career STers or guys in their 3rd/4th years looking to prove themselves.

Maple soufflés:

Preheat oven to 400

Gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture and place into 2" ramekins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray

Immediately reduce the heat to 375 and bake 10 minutes until doubled in size and evenly browned on top

Remove and serve hot

add ice cream?

An experienced 500-800 yard guy. $2.3 million one season.

Load up the incentives.

if he goes greater then 1,100 yards receiving add $1 million.

If the team makes the payoffs $250K bonus.

Win a single playoff game where Bolden receives more then 100 yards $100K.

If Sammy exceeds 1,300 yards $500,000. It means he is drawing single coverage more because of Boldin... and he is teaching Sammy.

Pro Bowl $200K (selection is now a joke, but it is a nice way to give him money for effort).

If Zay goes 1000 yards add $100K. Means he is teaching..

$10,000 for every reverse called and he gains 30 or more yards.

$5,000 for every catch greater then 20 yards.

$100,000 for every catch greater then 50 yards.

$1000 for every touchdown while Boldin is on the field. Stay healthy and you make money.

$5,000 per touchdown Boldin makes.

This adds up fast....and if it works we have an Eric Moulds/Peerless Price type duo....

Edited by Iraq Vet

Maple soufflés:

Preheat oven to 400

Remove and serve hot

LOL

The odds of him signing here, after spending a whole season catching passes from Matthew Stafford: zero.

The Bills appear to be the only team interested at this stage. And the article states that it is because of Taylor being here that interests Boldin.

Big bro Q ... Quan is a great leader WHY NOT

The Bills appear to be the only team interested at this stage. And the article states that it is because of Taylor being here that interests Boldin.

Big bro Q ... Quan is a great leader WHY NOT

True, that the Bills are the only team interested at this stage. That is, until the Chargers find out that Mike Williams will miss the entire season and Anthony Lynn calls Boldin and says: "Anquan, want to catch passes from Philip Rivers," and then Boldin says: "Sorry Mr. Beane, Coach McDermott, I'm going to go to LA, so that I can have a chance to play with Philip Rivers."

True, that the Bills are the only team interested at this stage. That is, until the Chargers find out that Mike Williams will miss the entire season and Anthony Lynn calls Boldin and says: "Anquan, want to catch passes from Philip Rivers," and then Boldin says: "Sorry Mr. Beane, Coach McDermott, I'm going to go to LA, so that I can have a chance to play with Philip Rivers."

The reason Boldin is interested is because of Tyrod Taylor.