What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincinnati game as that's a "home" one for me.

Also, one of the December home games. Probably either the Dolphins or Colts so I can potentially see a win........

Anyone within the sound of my voice: If you're coming to Cincy, PM me.

No need for PM, my fat old white behind be there with my family

The Carolina game is 2 1/2 hours away! Definite possibility but the TV experience is pretty sweet these days. Plus Mid September in the Carolina's likely means low 90's, nasty humidity. Wish that game had been week 7/8.

Edited by KRT88

We will do the TBD parking At Hammer's Lot again this year (starting after the opener) for anyone coming into town that would like to tailgate with our group. We have been having 6- 15 cars at each game. Fun time to tailgate and get to know other TBD members.

Don't forget our TBD opener tailgate party. Watch for the signup in August.

Edited by mead107

None.

I gave up four JKC the day they hired Rex, and I won't donate another cent until the Pegulas get their heads removed from their posterior.

The team is barely worth my TV time for three hours on Sunday, but I am still a fan.

Edited by George C

Haha nice, circle of life is right. Glad your still carrying the torch. I admire your tenacity.

Trust me, my mettle has been tested the last few years. There's been several december games where I've definitively stated "this is the sunday the streak ends"....and then around 11:00 I'm like "this isn't right...must...head....to OP...."

So I've taken several last minute rides by myself, found a $10 lot and walked over to our usual tailgate corner. And the other tailgate loyalists are always like "yeah yeah, we've been waiting for you", haha. They know me too well.

Booked the Atlanta game.

Live down near Atantic City, NJ. They had non stop flights AC to Atlanta for $85 roundtrip (Spirit Air). For that price I couldn't resist. Haven't booked hotel yet, but downtown hotels withing walking distance to the new stadium are pretty cheap too....$130-$200 a night.

Probably going to be a loss, but the price and the new stadium were deciding factors.

Any suggestions for good restaurants in the downtown ATL area?

Edited by Estro

None as usual. I am disabled and it is to hard for me to get around the stadium and to make matters worse the last game I attended about 7 years ago I was consistently harassed by security for parking in the handicapped lot even when I was checked by the sheriff at the gate before entering. To me it is not worth it so I stay home and watch on TV and I don't have to worry about being such a burden to stadium security or anyone else.

Monk - I fly up from Tampa every year with my kids for a September game so they get to see what it's like to go to a real stadium. They look forward to it every year. My brother in law is a retired NYS CO and did security for the games for 30 years. I've recruited each year my extended family and made it to 18 last year. I'll make you a deal, you buy a Broncos ticket, and we'll take care of you. I'm sure we can help with security, and if you use a wheel chair, we'll get you to your seat. We'll find you at the end of the game.

Up to you, but happy to help if you want to see a game. I know there are 100 other guys on this board that would do the same for you, as your a true Bills fan. We argue a bit on this board, but most of these guys are good guys, just passionate about our Bills. PM me if you want to take me up on the offer.

Oh and we might go to the Bills/Dolphins game in Miami, as one of my old sales reps boyfriend works for the Dolphins so he can get me and my two sons on the field behind the Bills for free.

That should be a once in a lifetime thing for my boys.

I already have my tickets for Carolina in W2.

Was planning to go to Atlanta but discovered a conflict (at the beach).

Hopefully one or two games in Buffalo later in the year -- would like to see the Saints live, and maybe one of the December games if they're still "In The Hunt" on a CBS graphic.

Just bought 7 seats for the L.A. game! Booked two hotel rooms at the Extended Stay, which is a 20 minute walk to StubHub. Paid $138 total (with fees, etc.) per ticket and $136 per room for Sat. night. In Section 120 Row S. Let's arrange tailgate in six months. I live in San Diego, so my uncle and aunt will be cheering for the Chargers; the rest of us for the Bills. I guess I recommend at least reserving a hotel well in advance because rooms in L.A. are pricey, in general and being that close to the stadium, they may go up quite a bit. As far as tickets, the entire stadium is sold out by season ticket holders, and they paid about $100 a seat for the cheapest season tickets. So, I'd also recommend getting seats early. If by some miracle the Chargers are good this year, this may be a tough ticket to get at a reasonable price, and I don't think tickets will get under $90 regardless for any advance purchase. Anyway, GO BILLS!

@buffalo vs Oakland or TB, haven't decided yet going with a group of people.

Atlanta

@jersey on Thursday night

Also, will be attending one non-Bills game in Arizona when they play the Giants, my younger brother moved out there for a job with raytheon as an electrical engineer. He's a big Giants fan and it happened to land on the week I'll be there, still will wear my Bills gear. I'll be the Bills fan power bombing Cardinals/Giants fans through tables.

No home game this year for me. I always go to the opening game but this year I have a freaking wedding to attend. :(

I will be present to 2 away games (Los Angeles & Cincinnati). Cincinnati just because it's the Canadian Thanksgiving week-end so no days off work needed. I might go to Miami and spend New Year day in Florida at the same time. I'll see.

Just bought 7 seats for the L.A. game! Booked two hotel rooms at the Extended Stay, which is a 20 minute walk to StubHub. Paid $138 total (with fees, etc.) per ticket and $136 per room for Sat. night. In Section 120 Row S. Let's arrange tailgate in six months. I live in San Diego, so my uncle and aunt will be cheering for the Chargers; the rest of us for the Bills. I guess I recommend at least reserving a hotel well in advance because rooms in L.A. are pricey, in general and being that close to the stadium, they may go up quite a bit. As far as tickets, the entire stadium is sold out by season ticket holders, and they paid about $100 a seat for the cheapest season tickets. So, I'd also recommend getting seats early. If by some miracle the Chargers are good this year, this may be a tough ticket to get at a reasonable price, and I don't think tickets will get under $90 regardless for any advance purchase. Anyway, GO BILLS!

Judging by how many replies saying the Chargers game & a 30,000 seat stadium it may well be a tough ticket. It scared me enough to buy 3 seats on Stubhub for $158-159 each. I'll be in section 125 row X. I'm staying in Santa Ana close to John Wayne airport & where my friends live so they can pick me up & take me to the game. I'm going to California for Thanksgiving & this game worked out perfectly-start in So. Cal, visit friends then head up to the Bay area for Thanksgiving. I'll probably catch the Raiders/Denver game on the 26th unless my family is boycotting the Raiders. If that's the case the 49ers are also home against the Seahawks, but it's a lot further away than the Raiders.

My daughter is sending a video audition to sing the anthem. If she is accepted that one for sure. We live outside Indy so I think she may want that game so folks see her back home.

Very Cool - you must be so very proud - we wish her well!

Indy is a nice area - went to the 99th running of the Indy 500 and everyone was great all around the city.

My son want to see the Bills Broncos game (so will plan on that) and believe I am going to Bills Buccaneers with a guy who knows Owners of the Bucs.

Is there an Atlanta Bills Backer group doing a ticket purchase? If so please let me know.

I got an email, and that will be an option. No idea as to timing (or where tix will seat you). Join the group if you have not and you'll get the notice I think.

Judging by how many replies saying the Chargers game & a 30,000 seat stadium it may well be a tough ticket. It scared me enough to buy 3 seats on Stubhub for $158-159 each. I'll be in section 125 row X. I'm staying in Santa Ana close to John Wayne airport & where my friends live so they can pick me up & take me to the game. I'm going to California for Thanksgiving & this game worked out perfectly-start in So. Cal, visit friends then head up to the Bay area for Thanksgiving. I'll probably catch the Raiders/Denver game on the 26th unless my family is boycotting the Raiders. If that's the case the 49ers are also home against the Seahawks, but it's a lot further away than the Raiders.

That's Cool! I hope a lot of Bills fans are at the game. I got nervous about getting tickets too. That's why I went ahead and bought them now. About a week before the game we should post a tail gate meetup or something or other for Bills fans. Should be fun and very winnable.

For the newbies (and anyone else)... we have a Tailgate Central forum where specific games will be discussed... already some chatter regarding the @CIN and @CAR games.

As for myself... looks like @CAR is the only sure thing. I will think about coming back to WNY for the home opener, then hang out for a week and head to Charlotte for Week 2.

That's Cool! I hope a lot of Bills fans are at the game. I got nervous about getting tickets too. That's why I went ahead and bought them now. About a week before the game we should post a tail gate meetup or something or other for Bills fans. Should be fun and very winnable.

Here's a seating chart of season ticket prices. We both bought seats in the $1,350/season section. If one uses 10 games, then the price is set at $135/game. You got your seats at $3 over face-not bad! If you think preseason games are worthless, then the price rises to $168.75/game.

http://www.chargers.com/tickets/seating-chart