Leading the Charge

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be cool - Flutie gave such a spark when we needed it then....Funny - just today I showed my son an old box of Flutie Flakes that was buried in the basement - no contents just the box and I was going to let it go and he said we should keep it.

What would also be amazing is if The trio of Bruce, Thurman, and Reed came back together since it was tough when they were all let go same time back in the day.

We could also ask Frank Reich but he might get in some hot water missing game time from his own team :flirt:

ko simpson

adam linger

carey bender

oj simpson

damien covington

jamie mueller

da'rick rodgers

kelvin sheppard

you're obsessed with that guy.

I like the name :)

Also, Damien Covington died a while back. I like the rest of the list though. Maybe add Keith Goganious in his place?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I like the name :)

Also, Damien Covington died a while back. I like the rest of the list though. Maybe add Keith Goganious in his place?

that's too bad. i somewhat recall that. i did like him.

i think keith goganious or gabe northern would fill in. gabe's fumble return for a td with the eagles is still something i remember and will for a long time.

oh, and it's a silly name. he sounds like a character on a kids show, with clowns and talking shrubs.

Edited by Boyst62

that's too bad. i somewhat recall that. i did like him.

i think keith goganious or gabe northern would fill in. gabe's fumble return for a td with the eagles is still something i remember and will for a long time.

oh, and it's a silly name. he sounds like a character on a kids show, with clowns and talking shrubs.

Gabe would do it. He was up there for the opener last year, even stopped at Hammers looking for him. Or maybe it was the year before. Either way, he's easy to find on Facebook if you want to be his "friend".

Gabe would do it. He was up there for the opener last year, even stopped at Hammers looking for him. Or maybe it was the year before. Either way, he's easy to find on Facebook if you want to be his "friend".

I think I remember seeing him. Cletus got me drunk. Haha

I rarely use Facebook for anything but I may find hind

No one has said Fred Jackson.

But I do think it needs to be classics beyond this generation of team

Edited by Boyst62

Earthquake Enyart

Tom Rudd & Bob Nelson

Tom Dempsey

Gary Marangi

Punt Catcher Chris Watson

Walt Patulski

Art Still

...on second thought who cares!

Punt catcher will NEVER get old and should be used as much as possible. Well played!

Roscoe Parrish

George Wilson

Willis McGahee

Takeo Spikes

Shawn Merriman

Chris Kelsay

JP Losman

Trent Edwards

JEFF TUELLLL

No thank you to all of them! They were all in a losing era! You may be kidding and maybe not, the list is sort of all over the place. But, no to all!

No thank you to all of them! They were all in a losing era! You may be kidding and maybe not, the list is sort of all over the place. But, no to all!

being completely facetious :thumbsup:

in seriousness I would like to see Moulds or especially Kevin Everett.

OJ, in a white bronco.

That's funny!

I think Kevin Everett would be great. I was at the game where he broke his back and it was awful. To see him triumphantly lead the charge would be so cool and inspirational.

That would be cool