***BBMB Refugee Two Bills Drive Appreciation Giveaway!***

-Mods (or SDS) please pin to top-

Grid is now filled. I have taken 50 entries and will post slot assignments soon. Thank you for everyone who entered and commented. Good Luck, guys!

So, as a sign of good faith, I have decided to do a "part deux" of my holiday GAW from the old forum. Refugees will notice I made sure to overuse the asterisk for that now old school feel. Lol. Get ready for DOG POOP BINGO!

First off, thanks SDS for welcoming us with open arms. Let me "Lead the Charge" and say that we are "All In", and now "It's our Time" to express our appreciation for our new foster board. Yeah I know, corny right.... DC Tom feel free to blast me, I can handle it ;).

So here's the deal, I have an Autographed Kyle Williams 8x10 that I am going to give away completely free to someone here, shipped on my dime within the CONUS. For real, no scam or anything, I just want to make a peace offering to a Bills fan that would enjoy this.

Here is the item up for grabs:

mli4p4.jpg

This is a photo from his college days at LSU but was not signed at that time. It was auto'ed in 2012 or 2013 (she can't remember) and gotten by a family member of mine.

I want to make this interesting and try something new so what I'm doing is similar to/and what I'm calling Dog Poop Bingo. Here are the rules

- I will keep this open for 2 weeks from tomorrow, ending March 17 at EOD.

- I have 2 big dogs, and a nice square yard that they poop in. I will be marking out a grid of 50 (10x5) in my yard labelled BILLS numbered B 1-10, I 11-20, L 21-30, L 31-40, S 41-50 just like Bingo. Each entry will get a random assigned number correlating to a square. Then, on the morning of the 18th, when I bring the dogs out, you guessed it The first square to get pooped in wins the Giveaway. Simple as that.

- After "The poop has spoken" I will PM the winner for his/her shipping info. Once info is recieved I will ship out at no cost to you. No BS.

- ANYONE is eligible for this giveaway, but if I don't get to 50 entries, TBD veterans will get double entries (in order of entry until we reach 50)

- All you have to do to enter the Giveaway is to post "I'm In", and you are in. That's it.

Thanks again, Two Bills Drive. Hopefully we can fill up the grid and give this to someone who will enjoy it.

Good Luck guys; may the poop be in your favor and the wind at your back (so you don't have to smell it).

Edit: edited to expand the field

Edited by Shotgunner

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a good dude

Glad you found your way here as well

Heck yeah man.

It's great to see all the guys that made it over. SDS said in his orient thread they approved over 100 refugees in 24 hours. And that was as of hours ago. Pretty awesome. Only thing better is the reception we have been getting by the incumbents.

I'm In

I'm in

Thanks for entering guys.

23 spots left!

Wow, guys.... what a GREAT turnout.

Seeing as I already have 28 entries (out of the 25 available), and not wanting to exclude anybody so quickly, I will double the size of ththe field to 50 squares/entries. I will now go edit the OP to reflect those changes. If the 50 slots fill, we are done and I will settle the giveaway early.

Thank a bunch, great to see all the vets get in on it.