TE Shakeup Dray Cut

MAJBobby

@JoeBuscaglia

It was pretty evident over the last 2 weeks that Nick O'Leary passed Jim Dray on the depth chart. O'Leary had 27 snaps to Dray's 4 on Sunday

Injuries in the NFL are a hell of a thing. Nick O'Leary went from on the wrong side of the bubble to the No. 2 TE after Chris Gragg's injury

O'Leary took advantage of a new chance at it, and has carved out a nice little niche for himself on the offense.

@JoeBuscaglia

It was pretty evident over the last 2 weeks that Nick O'Leary passed Jim Dray on the depth chart. O'Leary had 27 snaps to Dray's 4 on Sunday

Injuries in the NFL are a hell of a thing. Nick O'Leary went from on the wrong side of the bubble to the No. 2 TE after Chris Gragg's injury

O'Leary took advantage of a new chance at it, and has carved out a nice little niche for himself on the offense.

O'Leary had a big play against the Cards and a great catch in the last game...good to see he is finally living up to his potential

I like that o'leary doesn't wear gloves. He's that confident in his hands for some reason...

The amount of tack on the gloves is insane btw... no CLUE why he wouldn't wear them.

Noticed this also and made a point to voice it to the person I was watching with. SO rare. Brian Brennen-like.

O'Leary is starting to play like he did in college. I love how he tries to run people over.

Any idea why he doesn't wear gloves? Are gloves effete for a TE or something? Clay wears 'em, Grandpa wears 'em, get with the program Nick!

Seriously, a lot of technology in those modern handwraps beloved for the one-handed-catch

A couple other facts about prior Bills players you may not have known since they never talk about it. Scott Chandler is 6'7" and Fitzpatrick went to Harvard.

I heard once that Marvcus Patton's mother played Middle Linebacker

I like that o'leary doesn't wear gloves. He's that confident in his hands for some reason...

The amount of tack on the gloves is insane btw... no CLUE why he wouldn't wear them.

I think it's because his arms are so short, the gloves would go to his elbows.