IK Enemkpali Throws Punch at Cyrus Kouandjio

Enemkpali "took a swing at Cyrus Kouandjio" ...before fellow offensive lineman Ryan Groy stepped in to make it a "two-on-one situation."

Sadly I can't add to the humor value of previous posts (which were awesome), but In a case of cross-thread pollination minutes ago I questioned why nobody on the Jets had Geno's back.

Edited by SinceThe70s

Normally, I'd say it's preseason but who cares. But this dude is a total clown. He got tased in college for punching someone. Basically, his only skill seems to be punching people.

He should box or do MMA because he sucks at football. Rex needs to just admit it.

Normally, I'd say it's preseason but who cares. But this dude is a total clown. He got tased in college for punching someone. Basically, his only skill seems to be punching people.

He should box or do MMA because he sucks at football. Rex needs to just admit it.

I think he's benefiting from everyone above him getting hurt.

Coincidence?

Rex is still giggling over picking up IK last year....

He can also jump offsides, so he's "versatile". Teams like that.

He can also jump offsides, so he's "versatile". Teams like that.

My bad. He is multi skilled. But props to being a pass rusher who has managed to last 3 years in the NFL without ever recording a sack!

Rex is still giggling over picking up IK last year....

Maybe Rex loves IK because Rex actually hates qb sacks.

Get this man out of here. He has no place on this team. It was a wrong decision to get him last year and is a worse decision to continue keeping him.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

My bad. He is multi skilled. But props to being a pass rusher who has managed to last 3 years in the NFL without ever recording a sack!

Rex loves IK because he broke Geno's face.

he is only being asked to set the edge. Mario mentored him.

No. He's an edge set "watcher".

Not an edge set maker.

Hey ! i was trying to be gentle..

I am not a fan of IK. I still wish they would pick up a vet and ditch him. Maybe he has improved since last year, But he truly was a liability and hurt the team.

a bit better then a road cone, but not much

Nope. He's operating at the level a guy who thought it would be funny to send a statement to the team that was happy to be rid of his as HC, by wasting a roster spot on a no talent who ultimately did the Jets a huge favor.