Week 2 Predictions: Pats* at Bills

YoloinOhio

Here we go!

I'm coming around... I'm feeling it... I'm still terrified... But:

Bills 24, Pats* 18

Worried as well as most should be.

Plug up the toilets in the "older" stadium for tainted Tom to have a crappy start to his day.

The homer in me says Bills 25 - Cheaters 24. (picking 25 worked last week why not this week)

In a fair game the Bills would win. I predict the refs will have many bs calls allowing the patsies to steal a close victory. Sorry folks, that's just the way the food chain works. Pats 28-24. GOD I HOPE I'M Wrong.

My dream scenario is the Bills doing what the NFL couldn't do and that is take Brady out.

I'm just nauseous thinking about it. Watching the Pats*** get outplayed (gave up over 500 yards and lost time of possession) by the Steelers and still win handily (late Pitt TD made score look closer than it was) shows when NE scores they score TDs.

Bills win 35-14

People,

I've been a Bills fan for 35 years. Been through it all. The highs and lows. I, buy no means am trying to rain on anyone parade, however, WE WON ONE GAME! Trent Edwards lead us to five in a row. We were ready to buy SuperBowl Tickets (I know I was). Yes, we have improved our roster, coaching and execution by the initial look of it. But WE WON ONE GAME! We are going to play the Patriots Sunday. Home? Yes? Inspired? Yes? Motivated? Yes? Over zealous? Very!

I love my Bills. I love Sundays. I loath the off season. I bleed Red, White and Blue. But, WE WON ONE GAME...............Pats 32.....Bills 21