Who is your all time favorite player from another team?

major

Always used to be Favre ... until he went to the Jets and showed what a dick he is.

Barry Sanders has always been up there.

Flame away, but I love watching Tom Brady play and always have. He is the best QB ever, in my opinion, and puts a clinic on during the majority of his games.

Always used to be Favre ... until he went to the Jets and showed what a dick he is had.

Barry Sanders has always been up there.

Flame away, but I love watching Tom Brady play and always have. He is the best QB ever, in my opinion, and puts a clinic on during the majority of his games.

Fixed.

I felt the exact same way. He basically thought he was better than the team at the end of his career. The way he treated the packers was wrong. Although he's since apologised for it.

Steve Largent by far. He's probably my favorite player ever, Bills included.

I was all about Favre too. The retiring/unretiring thing didn't even bother me so much but after he sent dick pics, I lost most of my respect for him. I definitely got way behind him in 2009 when he had that incredible season with Minnesota.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Randall Cunningham

I was at a game in Buffalo where he made an incredible play that always stuck with me.

He was scrambling around in his own end zone looking for an open receiver and somehow was able to shake off Bruce, even though it appeared Bruce had both hands on him, and finally find an open man who took it all the way for what ended up as a 99 yard TD.

Probably helped me to enjoy that play seeing that the Bills still crushed Philly that day.

Of course, that's one of the most definitive plays of his career. Was at the game too. Bills got out to huge lead in first quarter and then it actually ended up being a close game.

I also would have to say Barry Sanders and I also liked Ken Stabler. My memory says that Sanders was by far the most elusive RB I've ever seen. OJ might have been as good but his style was more speed and power with some elusiveness rolled in.

A couple of others that I thought were special were Earl Campbell and Larry Czonka. Campbell was a beast who was fast and could run over a tank. Czonka wasn't fast but seemingly was untackleable without at least 3 defenders.

Of course, that's one of the most definitive plays of his career. Was at the game too. Bills got out to huge lead in first quarter and then it actually ended up being a close game.

Randall also holds the NFL record for the longest punt of all time.

91 yards. For a qb.

yeah he didn't have any athletic ability did he......

Barry Sanders, I talk to younger football fans about him and when they ask me to compare him to someone I can't, I just tell him he was inhuman. The things his body could do were completely unnatural. It's a shame we don't have more highlight footage of him than what's in his book DVD.

Peyton Sanders and Barry Manning. The others are a distant third.

In that Hon. Mention third group is exactly:

Dick. Butt. Kiss.

Lawrence Taylor

Roger Staubach (only 'cause he was my favorite player on my first favorite team. Yes, before the Bills, even tho I'm born and raised in Buffalo).

O.J.

-People I'da paid to see play, and tried to outbid you for tickets. Whenever these played it was an event, no matter the opponent. Like a Muhammad Ali fight.

Edited by maddenboy