Who is your all time favorite player from another team?

major

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning. I loved watching Favre too but I just love how Manning has represented himself all these years.

Funny thing is during the our glory years in the late 80's til mid 90's I couldn't really like other QB's, RB's and WR's - I guess I was always wrapped up in our guys getting compared to them all and usually fighting for national respect - so while always knowing and respecting they were great I couldn't like them.

tough one....

earl campbell

roger staubach

ronnie lott

walter payton---just a classy human being.

fred biletinifkoff

billy simms

rob carpenter

to name a few

Your top two are mine as well. Roger Staubach was the first QB I watched when all we had was CBS and NBC on Sunday's. He was a true leader who never gave up on a play.

Earl Campbell rumbled like an indestructible super hero. Defenders left flat on the ground or hanging on to his jersey and getting dragged for 7 yards.

These are images that remain in my head today when I think about why I love football.

Peyton Manning. The dude's knowledge and passion for the game just shows. He's so fun to watch.

Also, although he was long before my time, Earl Campbell. I love watching footage of the dude just running over defenses like he was a bowling ball. He literally could have walked into the endzone if he wanted to because he was just so strong and couldn't be brought down.