Who is your all time favorite player from another team?

major

Typically, I hate everyone that doesn't play for our Bills. However, there often comes a time when we like players that don't wear the red, white, and buffalo blue. My all time favorite non-bill is Deion Sanders during his Atlanta/49ers years. Once he signed with Dallas, I've hated him since. Yours?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, lots of names come to mind...

I was a WR growing up and idolized Paul Warfield when he was with Cleveland.

I love watching great running backs and have a deep admiration for both Jim Brown and OJ as football players.

I'm in awe of Beattie Feathers for rushing for over 1,000 yards many years before anyone else. (Though Dr. Z thought his 1004 yards was probably actually an all-purpose total).

Walter Payton was an unusual combination of class and talent. As long as we're in Chicago, so was Gale Sayers.

Ken "the Snake" Stabler (RIP) is one of the best QBs not in the HOF and was fun to watch.

Speaking of fun to watch, how about Dan Fouts?

Loved me some KC Chiefs back in the day when the Bills home games were always blacked out by rule.

Ed Podalak And Len Dawson on offense

Curly Culp on Willie Lanier on D

Also was on the "'Luv ya Blue" bandwagon with Bum and Pastorini

But by far favorite non bill of all time was Earl Campbell

Edited by plenzmd1

Randall Cunningham

I was at a game in Buffalo where he made an incredible play that always stuck with me.

He was scrambling around in his own end zone looking for an open receiver and somehow was able to shake off Bruce, even though it appeared Bruce had both hands on him, and finally find an open man who took it all the way for what ended up as a 99 yard TD.

Probably helped me to enjoy that play seeing that the Bills still crushed Philly that day.

Barry Sanders was always fun to watch, current player is Payton Manning, George Carlin style humor in his TV spots, the consumate professional, and seems to really care about communities and the people he lived near (i.e. visiting Chatanooga recently)

Jim Brown. Hands down. He was a badass. Today's RB's are pussies in comparison. Brown wouldn't be caught dead intentionally running out of bounds. If he was to go out, someone would have to knock him out. And they would pay dearly for doing so. Greatest RB I ever saw and it isn't even close.