Explain your avatar

major

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the dancing old guy from six flags for a while, but then someone posted a link about some idiot who tried to rob a restuarant full of MMA guys, or something like that. He ended up with a beatdown for the ages, and I ended up with a new avatar to honor one of the worlds dumbest criminals.

That's awesome :lol:

My friend Esmie was murdered on January 1st of this year...she was one of the brightest lights I have ever known. Great person. She was actively involved as a volunteer for the "Girls Rock" camps that take place all over the US during the summer. She was also a special ed teacher, and by all accounts, loved by her students...such a wastefull shame. This logo was created by some of the people from Girls Rock, to commemorate her spirit.

That's horrible, judgement day is going to be rough.

I used to feature Russian mail order brides, but someone complained about me somehow being misogynistic. Now I use this avatar to remind me how ridiculously thin-skinned some people are when it comes to dealing with anonymous posters on an obscure message board dedicated to a perpetually bad football team.

To paraphrase Dennis Miller...if they were any more thin-skinned, they'd need a reservoir tip.

Animal Mother is the best movie character ever in the history of movies.

I used to feature Russian mail order brides, but someone complained about me somehow being misogynistic.

Whoever that person is....is a !@#$ing candy a--.

Edited by RkFast

I used to have the most awesome avatar ever. But the mods couldn't handle the awesome and took away animated GIFS

So I chose a scary homicidal clown to creep them out

ALL GLORY TO THEY HYPNOTOAD :worthy:

http://img156.images...ab4ef9pc9pi.gif

i miss the Hypnotoad.

Mine is because I love the show Top Gear (The original, not that crappy American version) and always loves The Stig. If you watch the show, nobody knows who The Stig is. In fact, there's been a few if then over the 18+ seasons of Top Gear and whenever people find out who it is, they are fired and a new driver is brought in. They are usually F1 types of drivers. The back story to The Stig is hilarious and very unknown. Thought it would be cool to be that unknown guy on here.