Explain your avatar

major

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well back in 1976 my sophmore year of High school I thought it was great that the Bills drafted Ken Jones a guy with the same name as me. I was playing high school ball at the time. So becasue of that I sort followed his career. Than the second year ,my junior year, they moved him too Offense Tackle the same postion I played. Than in his third year, my senior year,they changed his number to 72 and that was my number since grade school. So it just sort had to be. So that is why I have a picture of him as my avatar.

I'm a fan of Family Guy. My favorite episode is the one where Mort uses Stewie's Time Machine as a toilet and goes back to Poland just before the Blitzkrieg.

"The cow says, "Shazoo!"

"It most certainly does not!"

Prior to Mort, I had Superman . . . 'nuff said!

Is your user name from the show King of Queens?

<<<<<<<<<my favorite superhero

I still dont get that avatar.

Who is it supposed to be?

we always get dogs in pairs. gordons were our last pair and they were beautiful dogs (not so bright but gorgeous - isn't that always the way?) and then, of course it goes with my screen name or is it that the name goes back to the dogs?... and when i get i chance i like to bird hunt.

Mine is the Super Bowl 26 logo. We were cocky going into that game and I thought for sure we were going to beat the Redskins. Wrong again. I have it to remind me of the glory days when I believed we were going to the Super Bowl every year until we won it.

I had the dancing old guy from six flags for a while, but then someone posted a link about some idiot who tried to rob a restuarant full of MMA guys, or something like that. He ended up with a beatdown for the ages, and I ended up with a new avatar to honor one of the worlds dumbest criminals.

Edited by Guffalo

My friend Esmie was murdered on January 1st of this year...she was one of the brightest lights I have ever known. Great person. She was actively involved as a volunteer for the "Girls Rock" camps that take place all over the US during the summer. She was also a special ed teacher, and by all accounts, loved by her students...such a wastefull shame. This logo was created by some of the people from Girls Rock, to commemorate her spirit.