Brandon Beane MD this year

Is any fanbase more in sync with their team? More emotionally wedded to their team? More anxious when the heart of the team maybe doesn't feel quite... in rhythm?  

This may be hyperbole,  but I feel as if BB MD is using the body of Buffalo Bills Fandom as a gauge for the extent to which the heart of this team; players AND coaches,  can be resuscitated.  A lot of people here have said it,  not just me... I've never been more anguished; and more in grief over this team, than I was in January.  I had to completely unplug.  I'm sure the team sees it on social media, call in shows,  podcast streams,  etc. For many,  the extreme detachment this year was real.

I get it... the salary cap is real; but Beane did not have to be so hardcore about it...   Well,  like I began to say; Beane got out the AED machine... Assuming the TV shows are right,  the first shock is not the strongest.   You want to make sure you don't over shock the system. But... you do come in strong... make the ticking time and effort worth a try.  CLEAR!!!!!   (Poyer, Morse, Hyde) thump...  no reaction from the body. 

CLEAR!!!!!   (Davis, Neal, Jackson,   Matakevitch, Von Miller paycut)   thump...   no reaction 

CLEAR!!  (Tre White)  the body shifts a bit...  still not enough. 

CLEAR!!!  (Diggs trade!)

And at last... the body of the Buffalo Bills Fanbase is convulsing on the table: spitting,  trembling and groaning,  but the pulse is back people!  The will to fight together again... to live another day and struggle for survival and success. Put another way,... they've hooked me again,  lol

• Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, wakingfane said:

Is any fanbase more in sync with their team? More emotionally wedded to their team? More anxious when the heart of the team maybe doesn't feel quite... in rhythm?  

This may be hyperbole,  but I feel as if BB MD is using the body of Buffalo Bills Fandom as a gauge for the extent to which the heart of this team; players AND coaches,  can be resuscitated.  A lot of people here have said it,  not just me... I've never been more anguished; and more in grief over this team, than I was in January.  I had to completely unplug.  I'm sure the team sees it on social media, call in shows,  podcast streams,  etc. For many,  the extreme detachment this year was real.

I get it... the salary cap is real; but Beane did not have to be so hardcore about it...   Well,  like I began to say; Beane got out the AED machine... Assuming the TV shows are right,  the first shock is not the strongest.   You want to make sure you don't over shock the system. But... you do come in strong... make the ticking time and effort worth a try.  CLEAR!!!!!   (Poyer, Morse, Hyde) thump...  no reaction from the body. 

CLEAR!!!!!   (Davis, Neal, Jackson,   Matakevitch, Von Miller paycut)   thump...   no reaction 

CLEAR!!!  (Diggs trade!)

And at last... the body of the Buffalo Bills Fanbase is convulsing on the table: spitting,  trembling and groaning,  but the pulse is back people!  The will to fight together again... to live another day and struggle for survival and success. Put another way,... they've hooked me again,  lol

I loved this angle, well done lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Am I the only one who opened this thread expecting to see a story about how Brandon Beane was getting his MD this year? 

Big Baller Beane is a Wizard, not a Doctor

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Am I the only one who opened this thread expecting to see a story about how Brandon Beane was getting his MD this year? 

I thought this meant he was at the Maryland pro day

Beane got us into this mess with those ridiculous contracts, he needs to get us out of it now. Which I think he is doing. But a wizard? I don’t think so. Still glad to have him though.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

If losing in the playoffs is the most anguish you've ever felt as a Bills fan,  then be thankful Sir.  

I cried as an 11-12 year old boy when my favorite player Joe Cribbs was gone.  I have 1,000 events that have hurt more, before I get to last season.  

• Like (+1) 1

I think we established he sucks in yesterday's thread.  We now all know that Josh Allen is the only good member of the Bills.  Everyone else is garbage. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Vomit 1

9 hours ago, wakingfane said:

CLEAR!!!  (Diggs trade!)

this couldn't be rolled into the Dalmar thread?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

not when noobs are trying to build their post counts, no. 🤦‍♂️

at least the Dalmar/Diggs thread seemed to be satire.

this guy though...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

That would have been a better post. 

CLEAR

A much better post. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

Players come and go, he built one team that wasn't championship caliber, 0 faith the rebuild/reload will result in anything bette

As long as McD is presiding over its coaching , you are 100% correct….

but, oh, I forgot, it’s not a rebuild 😔

We are one of the best organizations in the NFL. That's a fact based on our record (which is the bottom line), since McBeane came on board. Another fact, we have one of the 2-3 best players in the world at his peak and at the most important position. People need to chill the f out, you don't know better than these guys and it's April. They don't have to play a meaningful game for months and things will change. My god there is a mental health crisis.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This seems like an episode of Grey's Anatomy. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This seems like an episode of Grey's Anatomy. 

Your first mistake is ever watching that show.  Give me SWAT, Chicago PD, or Blue Bloods.

3 hours ago, White Linen said:

If losing in the playoffs is the most anguish you've ever felt as a Bills fan,  then be thankful Sir.  

I cried as an 11-12 year old boy when my favorite player Joe Cribbs was gone.  I have 1,000 events that have hurt more, before I get to last season.  

My childhood idol turned out to be a double murdering psychopath (allegedly)...  Welcome to Buffalo!  Mic drop.

12 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I thought he was getting fired after the draft!

3 hours ago, White Linen said:

Try 1968, 1970, 1971, 1976, 1977, 1984, 1985, seriously most who post here have no idea!

3 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Players come and go, he built one team that wasn't championship caliber, 0 faith the rebuild/reload will result in anything bette

I would return to and work on your Beane is getting fired after the draft post; bring water your getting torched!

• Like (+1) 1